Shaking It Up in New York PTR

I forgot to mention why I chose the name for my PTR. See, I love the Disney Channel show Shake It Up. I got to meet the cast at the d23 expo in August. I am about six months away until I go!! :woohoo:

Here's some stuff that I forgot to mention about me:

I have been a part of my school's class council since my freshman year. I loved the experience so much that I returned again this year.

I may be a sophomore in high school but some people think I'm a senior :scared1: This is because they think I'm really mature and have been planning ahead for my senior year :rotfl:

I love to show school spirit. I have participated in most of the spirit weeks and have gone to every lunch time rally.

Here's some stuff that I forgot to mention about me:

I have been a part of my school's class council since my freshman year. I loved the experience so much that I returned again this year.

I may be a sophomore in high school but some people think I'm a senior :scared1: This is because they think I'm really mature and have been planning ahead for my senior year :rotfl:

I love to show school spirit. I have participated in most of the spirit weeks and have gone to every lunch time rally.

It's great to so involved at school. My kids are more involved in other parts of their lives.

Oh I see. I also forgot to mention that I met the Jonas Brothers last March. I waited for about 2 1/2 years to meet them.

Oh I see. I also forgot to mention that I met the Jonas Brothers last March. I waited for about 2 1/2 years to meet them.

That's cool. I watched Nick on Live With Kelly this morning. He sang a song from his Broadway musical.

I didn't know he was on since I had school. How To Succeed In Business is my school's musical this year.

Here are some pictures of me:

celebrationtrippix076.jpg

Me in 2009, age 14. This was taken on my second Disney Cruise. Yes, I had braces at the time.

peathepirate.jpg

Like the previous one, this picture was taken on the same trip and I had braces

6xtgtk.jpg

Me with the Jonas Brothers. Unlike the previous ones, I do not have braces. I was 15 at the time.

2j127vr.jpg

Me with one of the teen girls I met on my last cruise. She lives in New Jersey and we are best friends. Unfortuneatley, we will not be on the same cruise this time :sad2: She and her family are on the cruise after me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter