Shadowryter~DISigns Part III...Thread closing Oct 9th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowryter

DISNEYHOLIC
September 28th

Hi everyone, just wanted to give you all a brief update. If you see me posting someone's request that is past yours than it might be because of date it is needed. I have checked throughout my thread and tried to complete all those needed for September. Now I have gone back and am presently working on what is left with the exception of 2013 requests. As I stated before even after this thread is closed on Oct. 9th I will complete what is left and get them to you via pm or email. If you've made a request and you are new and have a low post count please see that you have enough posts so I can get in touch with you. If you feel you have been missed, please....let me know. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Linda

I never thought this would happen....

8/30/2012 Hello all...just an update. Lately you might have noticed that I have been falling behind with my design thread. I apologize for this and promise I will do my best to play catch up.:thumbsup2

Now for the reason....My home life has been very hectic. A while ago my parents moved into our home and things are still adjusting. My mom has multiple medical issues and my dad was diagnosed with Altzheimer's (sp:))a year ago. Life is a bit difficult and at times very loud.:rolleyes1 I also have an issue with my internet since damage from an ice storm several years ago. Repairs are going on daily or should I say nightly but it will be a long time before things are back to normal.

Now for the hard part....a lot of you know that I am going on vacation in several weeks....October 9th to be exact. At this point I plan on taking a few months off from DISigning.:( This was a hard decision to make but I need to make some harder decisons concerning my dad. I will be asking Penny to lock my thread on the 9th and what requests are left I will complete via pm. This is not a permanent situation. I love doing this too much and I will be back. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.:goodvibes
Linda

6/28/2012 My 4shared account has been officially closed...all images can now be found in my Photobucket.:goodvibes

Many of you write to me that your images are too small. You must not right click and save the thumbnail that I post because that is the size you will get. Please click on the image which will take you to my photo share site. Once there you can use the download button in the drop down menu at the top of the image to save your image in the proper and larger size.:goodvibes

01PleaseReadBeforeRequestingcopy.jpg

ohhhh do I get to be first???

Could I pretty please get a 2012 Disney Cruise pirates for

The Edwards Family
The Forbes-Black Family
The Forbes Family

And the Disney Wonder cruise name tag:

Shannon, Bill, Corrina, Bridget, Grant!

Thank you SOOOOO much :worship:

Hi Linda,

My mom is asking for a slight modification of one of the letters. I only included her grandchildren in the names requested and she wants her kids who are adults included too :confused3. Can you add the names Jackie, Melanie, Rebecca to the following design in front of the name Ashley so that we stay in line by age?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/MzAxm6bu/Letter_from_Mickey_and_the_Gan.html

BTW, I am close to being able to update you with a pic of the t-shirts! The shirts came in this morning and they are my next project for the day. I printed the designs out yesterday and they looked awesome even before ironing so I can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks,
Melanie

Hi Linda!!

If I have a request in the other thread that hasn't had a chance to be done yet should I move it to this thread?

Thank you so much!!
Angie

Hi Linda!!

If I have a request in the other thread that hasn't had a chance to be done yet should I move it to this thread?

Thank you so much!!
Angie
Hi Angie, I'm still going through my last thread but if you want to move it here you can. Just leave me the post# so I can reference it as being moved here.TIA.:goodvibes

Hey Linda..obviously no hurry on these..but I have a few Cruise Disigns I would love to get.

This one:

2 different ones:

One with Mike and Lisa
One with Mom, Dad, John Colin and Seth

April 20th - April 25th
Port Canveral
Key West
At Sea
Nassau
Castaway Cay
port Canaveral

Also: two of these with 'Our Magical Adventure on the Disney Magic"
with the names above..one with Mike and Lisa and one with Mom, Dad, John Colin and Seth

Hi there,

Could I please request a autograph book cover with the princesses?

I would like to be for:

Sophie
Disneyland 2012

Thank you soooo much!

I am trying to find fish extender gift tags and a magnet or 2 for new years. Do you make any of those items??

Thanks for your help!!

Not sure if I should post on this thread or #2.

I have post #3812 on the other thread. I'm not sure where you are in making, but I wanted to inform you that we are leaving on 12/25/11. Do you think you could get them done by 12/21 (to give me time to make the t-shirts)? If not, I completely understand. I realize I just asked for this on wednesday. I would be oh so greatful, though! This is the only time we are all going to have a chance to go on this vacation together and they would all love these shirts. If they are done I am surprising everyone on our first day down there! Next time, I'll know about you and know to ask well in advance! Just let me know, thanks! BTW, if you do get to this design, don't worry about changing the middle mickey bubble, all the park icons in it are fine just as they are.

You do such an awesome job to make all these designs special for everyone. Hope you are doing alright with all you are going through with your family. Prayers to you!
Robin

I have post #3812 on the other thread. I'm not sure where you are in making, but I wanted to inform you that we are leaving on 12/25/11. Do you think you could get them done by 12/21 (to give me time to make the t-shirts)? If not, I completely understand. I realize I just asked for this on wednesday. I would be oh so greatful, though! This is the only time we are all going to have a chance to go on this vacation together and they would all love these shirts. If they are done I am surprising everyone on our first day down there! Next time, I'll know about you and know to ask well in advance! Just let me know, thanks! BTW, if you do get to this design, don't worry about changing the middle mickey bubble, all the park icons in it are fine just as they are.

You do such an awesome job to make all these designs special for everyone. Hope you are doing alright with all you are going through with your family. Prayers to you!
Robin
Hi Robin, I'll have them for you by the end of today. Have to share the laptop with DH until he heads off to work at 6:30 tonight. It won't take me long. Thanks for your prayers. Need them right about now.:goodvibes

Robin

Hello! I'm so excited to have found this thread! I didn't know how to make this design on my own. Could you please make this design:
http://dc196.4shared.com/img/Uv4EIqe...nture_2010.jpg
But at the top put = The Swigert Family
At the bottom = Disney World 2011
Also, is there a way you could just put the castle picture in the center mickey bubble, instead of all 4 parks? We are only going to MK this time.
And a final request on this one = no border

Mickey bubbles with names:
(Sarah position) Julie = http://dc179.4shared.com/img/qoAhMOi...ble_Eyeore.jpg

(Tamara position) Al = http://dc225.4shared.com/img/tZg3vjp...bble_Black.jpg

(Barbara position) Ann = http://dc304.4shared.com/img/MGIZZcI...ubble_Scot.jpg

(Katelyn position) Gabe = http://dc395.4shared.com/img/YoUSu0i..._McMissile.jpg
minus the Cars 2 logo and put Gabe in place of Finn

(Mia position) Caleb = http://dc247.4shared.com/img/SHvRYfw...bble_Aaron.jpg
Remove 2nd buzz in ear

(Michael position) Mike = http://dc302.4shared.com/img/fOOyw2N...bble_Jonah.jpg

(Ben position) Robin = http://dc364.4shared.com/img/xGkOpF_...bble_Blank.jpg

Hope this makes sense. Thank you!

Made perfect sense.:thumbsup2 Have a great trip. Here is your request.:goodvibes

Thank you SO much in advance - and please know that I’m praying for you and am grateful that you’re continuing to do this! We’re going 1/23 and these will make our trips SO much better! Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know or that I left out! Thanks!

A Phineas and Ferb Stroller tag – Makenzie’s Ride – the “I know what we’re going to do today!”

Two mousekeeping designs - One Mickey/Minnie – Thank You Mousekeeping from The Leidy Family and one Phineas and Ferb – Thank you Mousekeeping from the Alexander Family

Mickey Bubbles:
Mickey head Bubbles (Name Fill) : (2012)
Paul – Sleepy Dwarf
Alicia – Dopey Dwarf
Makenzie – Grumpy Dwarf
Grandma – Happy Dwarf
Grandpa – Doc Dwarf

Phineas and Ferb Bubbles: (2012)
Alicia
Grandma
Grandpa

Name Fills:
All from Finding Nemo characters:
Paul
Alicia
Makenzie
Grandma
Grandpa

Individual Characters (Name Fill) :
Paul – Yoda or Star Wars
Alicia – Snow White/Princesses
Makenzie – Perry (Phineas and Ferb)
Grandma – Minnie Mouse
Grandpa – Goofy

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! One small thing...Caleb is with a "C" instead of "K", could you please change?

ohhhh do I get to be first???

Could I pretty please get a 2012 Disney Cruise pirates for

The Edwards Family
The Forbes-Black Family
The Forbes Family

And the Disney Wonder cruise name tag:

Shannon, Bill, Corrina, Bridget, Grant!

Thank you SOOOOO much :worship:
Hi there, here is your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda,

My mom is asking for a slight modification of one of the letters. I only included her grandchildren in the names requested and she wants her kids who are adults included too :confused3. Can you add the names Jackie, Melanie, Rebecca to the following design in front of the name Ashley so that we stay in line by age?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/MzAxm6bu/Letter_from_Mickey_and_the_Gan.html

BTW, I am close to being able to update you with a pic of the t-shirts! The shirts came in this morning and they are my next project for the day. I printed the designs out yesterday and they looked awesome even before ironing so I can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks,
Melanie
Hi Melanie, Here is your changes.:goodvibes

I am trying to find fish extender gift tags and a magnet or 2 for new years. Do you make any of those items??

Thanks for your help!!
I do both. I suggest you take a look at my designs and let me know what you would like. Any design can be changed to suit your needs. The link is in my signature.:goodvibes

Thanks Linda! The post # from the other thread is #3632

Thanks so much!!
Angie

Hi Shadowryter! I was wondering if you could please make me some dining invites for our trip in January! I know you probably have so much and if you can't do all of this I totally understand but here are our meals!

1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Addyson.jpg - Could you please make one like this for my daughter McKenna. It is also her 6th b-day so if you could add Happy Birthday or something about it being her b-day that would be wonderful! The date is Monday, Jan. 9th 2012 at 8:55

2. Cinderellas Royal Table Invitation Jenavieve.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Princess McKenna (again it is her 6th b-day!) The date is Monday, Jan 9th 2012 at 10:05

3. Cinderellas Royal Table Invitation Jenavieve.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Prince Caleb and Prince Reagan. The date is Monday, Jan 9th 2012 at 10:05

4. Tusker House Donald's Safari Breakfast Invitation 2 Zach & Natalia.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Dear McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Tuesday Jan 10th 2012 at 9:30

5. Hollywood & Vine Play n Dine Invitation Sophia and Zachary.jpg | JPEG Image - Could you please make one like this...names are McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Wednesday Jan 11th 2012 at 9:10

6. Ohana Best Friends Invitation Kaitlyn and Abby.jpg - Could you please make one like this...names are McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Thursday Jan 12th 2012 at 10:40

7. Chef Mickey's Dinner Invitation Jacob and Nathan.jpg - Could you please make one like this...names are McKenna, Caleb and Reagan. The date is Friday Jan 13th 2012 at 5:05

8. last one! Akershus Princess Storybook Blue Invitation Gaius.jpg - Could you please make one like this saying Princess McKenna. The date is Saturday Jan 14th 2012 at 2:45

Thank you SO much! I appologize that there are so many! The letters are just too cute! I love them!!:goodvibes

thank you!
Angie

Hi Angie, here are your requests.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter