Shaded tables near P&Js?

zemmer

Mouseketeer
We would like to take the boat over from Magic Kingdom because my son loves the fried chicken at the Fort. I saw that we can mobile order and pick up at the arcade. With the construction, are there any tables (especially shaded) where we can sit to eat it? Thanks!

It has been about a year since I was last at the Fort, but yes, there have been picnic tables between P&Js and the Trading Post. Most were shaded.

j

Last edited:
We were there in February, there still are tables where Teamubr says.

There were also picnic tables lined up across from the old entrance to P&J’s, near the golf cart parking. I’m not sure if they are still there though.

And there were 2 or 3 on the porch, but once again, I’m not sure if they are still there.

We were there in February, there still are tables where Teamubr says.

There were also picnic tables lined up across from the old entrance to P&J’s, near the golf cart parking. I’m not sure if they are still there though.

And there were 2 or 3 on the porch, but once again, I’m not sure if they are still there.
The tables on the porch are gone now. Most likely it’s because of the ongoing construction. I’m at the Fort today.

Actually there is nothing to see. All the porches are cleared of all tables and rocking chairs and all the doors are locked except the arcade. The arcade is where you do P&J pickup.

Whatever construction is going on is entirely inside and out of view of guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter