Set your VCR

Tony M

Remember 1999
Monday Night on the Travel channel there is a show about behind the scenes at Universal Orlando.
I forgot the name of the program already but it is part of their Secrets of Family vacations week.
Check your local listing for time and set your VCR.
HAVE FUN

Mine is set, Tony! The promos sound very interesting...

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

I was watching last night, they had several shows about thrill rides. When I saw the add for the shows on thios week, I flipped. Couldn't be better timing.

Monday- Bush Gardens Revealed, Backstage at Universal Orlando, Inside Disneyland Paris

Tuesday-SeaWorld Revealed

Wednesday- Geyers in Yellowstone, FAMILY VACATION IN ORLANDO!!!!!, World's best Thrill parks

Thursday- Americas Best Waterparks

Friday- Backsatge at Universal Orlando(repeat in case you miss it Monday)

All these are one hour shows starting at 8 PM Eastern. Based on my Local listings. So check yours. It is going to be great week. I LOVE THESE TYPE OF SHOWS!!!!!

:) :) :eek: :cool:

Kim

offsite- 86, 92, 93
PO(now french quarter)- 2000
CS- 2002

I live in Queens, NY. Does anyone know what time and channel it will be on here? THANKS :) ANDREA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!