Serenity Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
OK, not to bore you all with all the gory details, but this has been a really tough week for me at work. A couple of vacations, and an incredibly stressed out (a slightly hypochondriac) co-worker, and I have been virtually flying solo in a 4 person department all week.

Today almost pushed me over the edge, but I crawled back in!

So...I am going to get Dream's Blender, whip up a batch of smoothies, relax tonight, and take solace in the fact that tomorrow is Friday, and then I have a 3-day weekend, and Monday is my birthday! :Pinkbounc :jester:

Anyone care to join me for a smoothie????? Name your flavor.

I'll take a strawberry/banana one Debster!

Sorry your work week sucked. Mine is too. My mil is coming tomorrow and the house isn't clean yet and I have no motivation to do it.

Sorry to hear that your weeks were bad. Mine was/is bad only because of my internet connection (or should I say lackof) but nothing compared to yours! I'm all for a smoothie... don't care which flavor :)

I'm sorry about your bad week Deb, but I survived mine, so I'm confident you will survive yours. How about you sit down and relax, and I'll make the smoothie for you.

One Strawberry-Banana for Kejoda, one pinapple-orange for helenabear, one rasperry-lemon for me, and whatever you're having Deb..... coming right up!

Yum, strawberry/banana sounds really good :)

I'll be right over, Deb!! :teeth:

I hope tomorrow goes better for you than these last few days... and enjoy your long weekend!! :)

OK, handing out smoothies here:

Strawberry-Banana here you go Kejoda (no thanks, I am allergic to strawberries)

Pineapple-Orange coming at you Helenabear (and you too SeaSpray)

Fishbone--The Lemon Raspberry sounds yummy, one for you and one for me!!!

wwhhhiiirrrrrrrr *debster fires up the blender*

Hey, where is Kama, I know she would like a smoothie, esp since she did not have to wrestle with the blender

Sit back and relax debster! Hope you enjoyed that smoothy, and have a great birthday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter