September W.I.S.H. - Back to Basics

Today should be a quieter day. I plan on finishing the book that I started in August and didn't have any time for in September.

September is truly my least favorite month of the year, and I am looking forward to the coming weeks in October as problems get solved and my students adjust to discipline and structure. Halloween is usually when things settle down into normal routines, and hopefully that will be the case this year as well.

Made it home with no more car stuff…was sad I didn’t get lunch in PT. I made a cute pumpkin and gourd display on the patio table,

Today is going to be low key. Since the trip I’ve been having trouble with my knees, one is sore and both are swollen, so lots of couch time with my legs up and plenty of ice. I haven’t been doing much walking and it showed on the scale this morning, but now that I’m home it’s back to total control over when and what I eat and getting plenty of water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter