SEPTEMBER Exercise Challenge

Adding another 150 minutes for a new total of 810/1200. :cool1:

40 minutes walking plus Week 3 Day 2 of the C25K program

1080/1350 or 80% :woohoo:

I've done my crunches & push ups every day through last night, plus a 25 minute core class & 20 minutes on the elliptical Thursday, 90 minutes on the TM today and a 55 minute muscle pump class this morning, adding 230 minutes and bringing my new total to 785/1000 as of this morning.

85 minutes today, new total: 895/1200

One week to go!!!!

Another 96 minutes this week, so I'm up to 451 minutes. I'm still purple though.

Updated!!!

I ran my 5k today and finished in 37:17!!! :cool1: I wanted to finish under 40 (did that) and I did not walk a single step!!! Ran it all, sprinted the last 25 yards. I am rather proud of myself, and am motivated to keep running and hopefully get my time down at the next race.

Keep moving everyone!! Only 1 week left in September.

And BigMama-you are amazing!!! You are an inspiration to us all. You rock!!

Cleaned out closets yesterday but I didn't really work up a sweat so I won't count it. Today I did 60 minutes of calisthenics.

TOTAL: 1020/1400

Hi there - may I please add a further 30 minutes - many thanks!

Total now 585/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter