September 8, 2013 Disney Dream

Yay!!!!! Im heading out on my very first cruise in 5 months :) just me and my honey are venturing out and Im very excited about castaway cay and our balcony state room.
I do not know exactly what to expect but im sure it will all be amazing!
Anyone going on this cruise?

Only 21 weeks till my very first cruise! I am also training for the princess run in February so I am happy to find that each cruise has their own castaway cay 5k! I will need to work out since I plan to eat nonstop on this trip :) after the cruise we are heading to wdw for 4 nights.... I may mot to be rolled back home.
We have taken two trips to wdw with my 8 year old son but this trip he is staying with my parents so my honey and I can have a fun relaxing trip :) castaway cay looks sooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!! I was checking out the pictures last night. I may not want to leave!

Hello! We are booked to sail for the very first time with DCL! Myself, Hubbalicious, DD 8 (special needs, medically fragile), DD 3, DS 2, DD three weeks old! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello! We are booked to sail for the very first time with DCL! Myself, Hubbalicious, DD 8 (special needs, medically fragile), DD 3, DS 2, DD three weeks old! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Welcome! There are a lot of first time cruisers here! Also many experienced cruisers. There is a Facebook group page that is active. Also a Fish Extender (FE) group if you are interested :)

I am traveling with my DD who has developmental disabilities and special health care needs and DG 10.

:welcome: cosmolette and mrsjoisley! You've been added to the roll call. Glad to have you with us!

This will be the first time cruising for me and my husband. I am so excited! I have always wanted to and after much coaxing he has finally consented!
How do I find the facebook page you were referring to maggie_sam?

We will be on this sailing.....Our son will be getting married during the cruise.....Hope you network with some of you......I here there is a 5 K at CC....any info would be appreciated......:wave2:

We will be on this sailing.....Our son will be getting married during the cruise.....Hope you network with some of you......I here there is a 5 K at CC....any info would be appreciated......:wave2:

:welcome: How exciting! There is an active Facebook group "Disney Dream September 8-12. 2013." A couple of members have family getting married and another with a vow renewal. Also some who are in the 5K. Lots of information to help make everyone's cruise more magical pixiedust:

Welcome sesquitertian! I added you to the roll call. I just posted a reply on FB about the 5K. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away.

DH & I watched just half of the Behind the Disney Cruise Line special the other night. He's not one to get too exited, but he was blown away..lol! He said ..looks like we'll be booking another cruise while we are on the ship..lmao!! We cannot wait!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

DH & I watched just half of the Behind the Disney Cruise Line special the other night. He's not one to get too exited, but he was blown away..lol! He said ..looks like we'll be booking another cruise while we are on the ship..lmao!! We cannot wait!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Have been trying to talk friends who are Disney fans and DVC members to try a Disney Cruise. No real interest until they watched the cruise line special-now they are planning as graduation gift for their DD. :yay: So much fun! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter