September 8, 2013 Disney Dream

Hi everyone! My dd (3) and I will be on this cruise. We booked it last week when we decided that it was too long to have to wait for our February 2014 Fantasy cruise. :) Hoping to convince another family member to go with us before then.

Hi everyone! My dd (3) and I will be on this cruise. We booked it last week when we decided that it was too long to have to wait for our February 2014 Fantasy cruise. :) Hoping to convince another family member to go with us before then.

:welcome: My DG is also Maddie!

My 5 year old DD watched Monster's Inc. this weekend & when I told her she could play in the factory on the ship..she flipped! Cannot wait for this trip!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My 5 year old DD watched Monster's Inc. this weekend & when I told her she could play in the factory on the ship..she flipped! Cannot wait for this trip!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Whoo Hoo! Finally got on FB!

Trying to keep this a surprise from my DD (10) Ashley! We will see. I was successful in 10/2011, even had a scavenger hunt. It was great!

Anyway...signed up for FE's, have most of my FE's made and bought...well I'm ahead, since we had to reschedule our cruise. We were supposed to go in February...but all is well we are now going with you guys. Can't wait to meet you all. Hope you don't mind regifting! lol

WELCOME FJS961 and momtylerashley and Enchanted23 and NC State and Maddiesmommi!

Sorry that took so long. I've been out of town for a few days.

NC State - My DH and I will be doing the CC5K. You didn't mention who was coming with you. If you'd like me to add that info to the roll call, just let me know.

No problem...I'm just glad I finally figured it out! Can't wait...after I finish a 50th wedding Anniversary party with my parent's and get my son graduated in May....maybe I can start really thinking about this cruise!

WELCOME FJS961 and momtylerashley and Enchanted23 and NC State and Maddiesmommi!

NC State - My DH and I will be doing the CC5K. You didn't mention who was coming with you. If you'd like me to add that info to the roll call, just let me know.

It will just my wife and I, no kids. We plan to make as much use of the adult areas as possible, eat as many meals in Remy and Palo as we can, actually make the later entertainment venues intended for 18+ crowd .... ahhhhhh

It will just my wife and I, no kids. We plan to make as much use of the adult areas as possible, eat as many meals in Remy and Palo as we can, actually make the later entertainment venues intended for 18+ crowd .... ahhhhhh

FJS961 - So jealous! That's how DH and I have always cruised. So cruising with the kiddos will be...different. :rotfl: But I'm hoping watching them have a blast will ease the desire to run to the adult only pool!

Just me and my husband. I just noticed that I'm listed twice on the master list.

:offtopic:

Three weeks from today we'll be on Maui celebrating DW birthday with a private road to Hana tour then a luau.

:cool1::beach:

Hi all. I booked this cruise a month or so ago with the special offer for September. This will be are 3rd time on the Dream. I am definitely booking a 7 day cruise for 2014 while on board. We have been annual passholders to WDW the last 3 years so we have only done the short cruises. I think we are going to skip WDW next year and do a couple of 7 night cruises on the Fantasy. I'm really looking forward to being on the Dream again. Our previous two cruises were in September and we had great weather so hoping for a threepeat on the weather. Love love love the warm water in September. We are also hoping for an upgrade or one of the better 7a's. We booked a 7a GTY.

Welcome Ofinn! Glad to have you with us. I added you to the roll call. If you want to include an family coming with you on the list, just let me know who to add.

I have been thinking about the same thing. Next year, I'll have to pay for another annual pass since my son turns 3. Considering what I pay for passes, we may consider a 7-night as well.

I can add a list to the first post for us. But you can just show up that moring. No need to sign up in advance. They do sign up usually somewhere in the District then walk to the start point on the island. Last time, they had Goofy come out in his race gear for a group picture.

FJS961 - So jealous! That's how DH and I have always cruised. So cruising with the kiddos will be...different. :rotfl: But I'm hoping watching them have a blast will ease the desire to run to the adult only pool!

My kids are older than yours (9 and 10), but I can't keep them out of the kids clubs. This is why a cruise is our favorite vacation. In a few years a cruise will be the closest thing you will you will get to an adult only vacation. Did I mention how much I love cruising........:cloud9:

Hi all. I booked this cruise a month or so ago with the special offer for September. This will be are 3rd time on the Dream. I am definitely booking a 7 day cruise for 2014 while on board. We have been annual passholders to WDW the last 3 years so we have only done the short cruises. I think we are going to skip WDW next year and do a couple of 7 night cruises on the Fantasy. I'm really looking forward to being on the Dream again. Our previous two cruises were in September and we had great weather so hoping for a threepeat on the weather. Love love love the warm water in September. We are also hoping for an upgrade or one of the better 7a's. We booked a 7a GTY.

We have been on the Magic, first time on Dream. My Daughter is 10...I saw where you had some kids around the same age. She doesn't know we are going...surprise...again! :yay: I can't wait to go...we were supposed to go in February, but had to cancel due to family illness. I hope the Dream isn't too big! I hear you about the kid's club. I hardly saw her at all last time. It was nice and sad at the same time. Not much of a family vacation...until we ate! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter