September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

dream14.jpg

Johnny Quest,

I think it would be alright, but I wanted to ask to be sure. Can I make a door magnet out of the Signature Logo? I'm thinking of adding our names to your design.

Johnny Quest,

I think it would be alright, but I wanted to ask to be sure. Can I make a door magnet out of the Signature Logo? I'm thinking of adding our names to your design.

Yes, absolutely. The large image on the front page is an HD photo and should work fine.

Yes, absolutely. The large image on the front page is an HD photo and should work fine.

Awesome and thank you!

I'm getting into the excitement of this cruise despite my trip to the D23 Expo next week. Instead of making a list of the panels I want to see and the merchandise I want, I keep thinking about the FE gifts and door magnets for this cruise. IMHO, can't get enough of Disney. It's all good.

I just happened to be looking through all my activities, adjusting my spa plans, cancelling things that I know I don't want ( to free things up for those able to make their ressie's tonight!)...anyway my point...It appears that they have moved Pirate Night from night 3 to Night 2. I hope that doesn't screw up anyone's dining plans!

It sure does! We have Remy's reservations on Night 2. I don't think we'll be wearing our pirate costumes to Remy's!!!

Oh no, DH and I are too familiar with the low flying planes! We grew up in Queens, right near Kennedy airport landing. The Nuns had to stop talking when they flew over the school. LOL

Someone posted today on FB 58 days and for my family's post cruise trip that 52 days. I've been so busy and unmotivated that I have not started my FE's, or considered what I'm packing. I need some extra strength get it together and Focus pills. I'm going to blink and we will be leaving with out luggage. Aaaahhhhh!!! :-)

Wow. that's great! We're set for a 7:20pm reservation. What about you guys?
We have a 6 o'clock dine time. For our 25th anniversary we went to Victoria and Alberts and remember how long it took. We both got the wine add on. Oh my, never again, we couldn't keep up. Gary couldn't believe I could walk in heels after the meal but then again, I gave him all the wine I couldn't finish! Say hi when you get there!

Oh no, DH and I are too familiar with the low flying planes! We grew up in Queens, right near Kennedy airport landing. The Nuns had to stop talking when they flew over the school. LOL
My high school was along the landing pattern for O'Hare. Wheels down! Since we now live in Tampa it is very strange to not have planes flying over our house! Every now and again we do see planes from MacDill or fighter jets heading out to Avon Park.

Hi Everyone!

We are new to this board (normally use cruise critic) but not new to cruising or DCL.

We are very excited to be going on this Member Cruise...we have heard great things!

We are interested in whatever meet and greets may be going on (I haven't had a chance to go through 92 pages yet :) ) and I would like to sign us up for our first fish extender. (i'll do that on the link on the first page)

Looking forward to it!

Hi Everyone!

We are new to this board (normally use cruise critic) but not new to cruising or DCL.

We are very excited to be going on this Member Cruise...we have heard great things!

We are interested in whatever meet and greets may be going on (I haven't had a chance to go through 92 pages yet :) ) and I would like to sign us up for our first fish extender. (i'll do that on the link on the first page)

Looking forward to it!

Welcome jmspk19,

Great to have you join our cruise. I will add you to the roll call.

I'm with you, this is our first Member Cruise and we've heard good things about them. Now that they have moved Pirate night to night 2, this leaves the at sea day wide open for any special events they can throw at us...maybe!

That's good you are signing yourself up for the FE. I just want to remind everyone that the deadline for joining the main FE group is August 15th. If someone could please put a reminder on facebook that would help also.

I haven't seen any suggestions for a meet up on the ship. Any ideas?

So we have signed up for the FE with the link provided. We are very excited to be trying this for the first time.

Quick question (sorry if it's been asked before): I've done a lot of searching on this site and others look for the basics do's and don'ts of the FE. We have never done it before. All of the info I've found explains what it is, how you get/give gifts, and the physical "mailbox" and how to make them etc.

I have not been able to find the procedure for it. Meaning...we get something for everyone on the list (I get that part :) ) But is there a certain day and time we are supposed to deliver them? I would assume we would want to spread it out over the duration of the cruise? Also, we would want to do it at a time not to be "caught"?

Any help for us new FE-er's is appreciated!

PS-we did already order the thing to hang outside, we did it as a family, it was quite exciting for us :)

So we have signed up for the FE with the link provided. We are very excited to be trying this for the first time.

Quick question (sorry if it's been asked before): I've done a lot of searching on this site and others look for the basics do's and don'ts of the FE. We have never done it before. All of the info I've found explains what it is, how you get/give gifts, and the physical "mailbox" and how to make them etc.

I have not been able to find the procedure for it. Meaning...we get something for everyone on the list (I get that part :) ) But is there a certain day and time we are supposed to deliver them? I would assume we would want to spread it out over the duration of the cruise? Also, we would want to do it at a time not to be "caught"?

Any help for us new FE-er's is appreciated!

PS-we did already order the thing to hang outside, we did it as a family, it was quite exciting for us :)

There is no designated time. You deliver when it's convenient for you and your family. You can spread it out. Do it all in one day, just try to have every thing delivered before luggage pick up on the last night.

Also, you can do a cabin gift for the whole family or individual gifts. Homemade, store bought, what ever fits your budget. My kids had a blast delivering them.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter