September 28, 2016, DVC Member Cruise on the Magic!

Well we made it! Too early to check in yet. Terminal is empty. Train got more crowded the further along we were. It's good to see a few wbta cruisers still mulling about. See you guys soon

Anyone mention how the crossing was?

We got an awesome from one gal. Then just as a gentleman quietly sitting next me for a good 20 mins was about to leave I realized he wasn't on our cruise. He said not only was he on the wbta but he sailed a b2b combined with a med cruise. Said it was incredible and that he'd spent about a month on the ship. Also that it was great to be retired.

BTW the pkg lot here was almost completely full before it opened. I counted maybe 50 spaces and none were freeing up from any pax. Disembarking since the Magic arrived from Europe on a transatlantic crossing. So future nyc cruisers get here early if planning to drive and park

Hey everybody. It's been bittersweet being home. Felt like a very short cruise with so much to see and do. But we really had the best time!

This was such an amazing cruise. I feel they went above and beyond any Member Cruise we've been on thus far. The talent onboard and gifts were incredible. Will post some pics shortly. It's going to take a while for my feet to touch the ground.

special thanks to Bobbi for managing this cruisemeet and organizing the candy exchange. Wow! I had no idea what to expect and want to thank everyone who participated. We loved the awesome variety and can't wait to try it all - including the two from other countries! JQ's already dug in to several things, mainly the nuts and chocolate. Dizdays - you really topped us. NJ just can't compete with Chicago. Many thanks again to all.

image.jpeg I talked to many CM who agreed that the WBTA crossing before us was smooth and wonderful, unlike our Thursday's rocking and rolling! Still what a perfect day in Halifax!:sunny:

Thank you all who participated in an exchange or meet, and all who made the MC extra special by being extra friendly to everyone!

What delicious NJ blueberry preserves from Missy1897! I have paired mine with some cashew butter from the Cape May Nut Company, and Wow, excellent!!

Patricia is home in Tulsa for less than 24 hours, as she's flying for work this noon time! Best wishes to all who have to work today, retirement has benefits! I get to leisurely unpack, reminisce and make a last bath of zucchini bread from zucchini from my bountiful Cape May garden.

They are little things, but I just love our chocolate CM name tags!

Can't thank everybody enough. The candy exchange was so much fun and we got to try all kinds of new stuff.
Bobbi Thank you again for putting this all together. It was so nice meeting you.
I am sorry I didn't get to meet everyone.
Also thank you to everyone, people really went out of their way to make my food allergy son feel included.
My two kids couldn't wait to get back to the room to see what goodies were left. OK my hubby and I were just as excited.

Can't thank everybody enough. The candy exchange was so much fun and we got to try all kinds of new stuff.
Bobbi Thank you again for putting this all together. It was so nice meeting you.
I am sorry I didn't get to meet everyone.
Also thank you to everyone, people really went out of their way to make my food allergy son feel included.
My two kids couldn't wait to get back to the room to see what goodies were left. OK my hubby and I were just as excited.

It was fun and tasty! Thank you for participating!

Bobbi

We loved everything about this DVC Member cruise. What great gifts from DVC and this year's FE exchange! We were in Adult Group 2. Not enough time to meet everyone, but fun to see Jim and Christine in Halifax. Could have used another hour there, but glad we got to the Titanic graveyard.

We loved everything about this DVC Member cruise. What great gifts from DVC and this year's FE exchange! We were in Adult Group 2. Not enough time to meet everyone, but fun to see Jim and Christine in Halifax. Could have used another hour there, but glad we got to the Titanic graveyard.

Really great to see you guys, too. Sorry you won't be cruising on the DVC 2017 Fantasy but there's always next time!

IMG_0202_zps1csfaxqx.jpg

and I agree about the gifts. Loved this cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!