September 22nd 4 day wonder

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
Where is everybody?

According to the "unofficial list" we are the only family on this cruise. But, all of the secret porthole rooms are gone so I know some of you from these boards must be going.

So, who's on the ship with us?

Come on...there must be someone on the boat with us. Scottie, sign up...Maybe there are more of us!

My husband and I are on that cruise. This will be our first ever cruise. I was also wondering if anyone else was on this cruise.

Jenifer

Glad to know someone else is going.

My group is me, DH , DD(9), and DS(6).

Let's see if we can get a really long thread going like the 5/11's...ha ha ha...Just kidding....They are the first Western Cruisers so they have LOTS to talk about...But it is kind of fun to "meet" the other folks on your cruise.

anyone else?

Now don’t forget about us! ;-)
It will be our first Cruise too...the planning wheels have been spinning non-stop. I may not get any sleep before we cruise with all this info at my fingertips!

Scott
Sunny
Grandma
Meghan
Morgan

We are spending hours and hours planning a 4 day cruise....I'm sure we will have spent more than 4 days worth of hours on here by the time we go. We must be crazy. But, you know what, I am almost having more fun planning than the actual trip may be. It's become an addiction to check the boards daily and I'm having so much fun doing it!

Ok, now Amanda is mad (or sad) because Billy and Meghan (Scottie's DD) are emailing. She wants an email pal who will be on our cruise too.

Please, somebody, are there any 10-12 year old girls sailing September 22 who want a pen pal.

As I was typing that date I realized, We will be cruising the day of our 12th wedding anniversary (which is Sept 22nd). Didn't even realize it would be an "anniversary" cruise when we booked it! I better call my TA! Don't we get some anniversary perks?

Im sad that out of all the visitors to DIS, no one else wants to come on the Sept 22nd cruise with us few lucky ones :-)

Just bumping the thread back up the list to see if we may have anyone else joining our not so filled Sept. 22nd cruise!

My husband I will be on the cruise.This is our first cruise as well.Last night we watched the free Disney Cruise video that I got in the mail,and we are now more we are even more excited!

Maria

Disneyfan37- That’s great to hear, another first time cruiser! We have the Cruise Video preloaded in the VCR...anytime we are tired of work or just want to dream about a better day (vacation) we hit the play button and all our sorrows disappear for the few short minuets of the cruise video :)

September 22nd Here We Come!!

Yes,it is our first time ever on a cruise,and we can't wait!We may just have to put our Disney cruise tape in our video camera as I agree it is nice to dream especially after a long days work.We both really enjoyed the video tape.I wish September would hurry and get here.

Maria

Definately make sure your reservation notes your Anniversary. Make sure your server does too. I'm pretty sure they celebrate with cake. By the way, make sure DH goes shopping for that elegant bracelet you always wanted. Or the perfume. lol

Enjoy - we've been twice - booked our 3rd for 2/1/2003.

Kim ºOº

By the way, the video doesn't do it justice. :)

Any more DIS fans want to join us on the Sept 22nd cruise??? Dont worry...we wont bite! ;)

It really looks like it will just be the few of us on this boat.I am sure we all won't mind though<G>?DH and I can't stop talking about it.We are working on convincing his parents to go.They are Disney fanatics also.

Ok, here is the list I have so far, correct me if I am wrong:

Unofficial Sept 22 Cruise

Sonya Francisco and family:Sonya (37), Bill (37), Amanda (10), and Billy (6)

Scottie and family: Scottie, Sunny, Meghan (5 ½), Morgan and Grandma

TLTJet: Jenifer & DH

DisneyFan37: Maria & DH

By the time we cruise I am sure Morgan will want everyone to know her age at sailing...1 1/2 yrs old...in September! ;-)

Oops, it's too early in the morning. We are getting OFF the wonder on 9/22 (our $99 cruise is on 9/19). We will take great care of the Wonder for you!

Lisa

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter