**September 2019**

We had a great trip but are dreadfully sick now :( We made it to saturday when my husband got sick and we stayed in the hotel. My son didn't come down with it until yesterday and it's much worse than what my husband had. Thankful we had been home already by then. It will slowly get the rest of us. I'm pretty bummed only because we were sooooo careful. We sanitized and washed hands often. We didnt catch anything during our trip last year. I thought we had figured out the secret to being sick free lol. Wrong place at the wrong time. We still had a magical time and grateful we got 6 full days at the parks. Highly highly reocmmend the Italian restaurant at the boardwalk resort and shrimp and grits at French quarter. My son's favorite rides were safari, Carousel of progress and it's a small world. Guess he won't be a thrill seeker like us for a while ;) Hope you all had a great time. Awesome weather!

Great trip, crowds weren’t horrible. They weren’t as small as the hurricane week but were manageable. Only negative of the entire trip was DD misplacing her BBB purse that had her trading pins in it. Lost and found has been of no help so far. Can’t win them all.

We had a great trip too! We spent too much money and told our kids where we went when we got home.

The weather was great the first 3 days and then got too hot. The love bugs were interesting.

We had the most amazing trip. It was hot the first half then the crowds came the second half but we managed just fine. We won’t be back til 2021 but I have already splurged and bought our annual passes. 😀 I couldn’t stand to have no planning done at all yet.

We had a great trip as well. It was crowded, but I followed crowd calendars and used as many fast passes as I could. We got to do most things that we wanted to do. There is never enough time, it seems. CBR was great. I wasn’t happy with our room location at first, but when the Skyliner opened up, Aruba 55 was a great place to be for the Riviera station. I highly recommend staying in a Skyliner resort if you are going to do DHS and Epcot frequently. Also, CBR has Coke Freestyle machines in the different islands, so that was convenient to use. It was hot, but we had virtually no rain at all.

We had the most amazing trip. It was hot the first half then the crowds came the second half but we managed just fine. We won’t be back til 2021 but I have already splurged and bought our annual passes. 😀 I couldn’t stand to have no planning done at all yet.
If you buy an annual pass now, but don’t activate it, it’ll be good in 2021? If so, I may have to think about doing this before the next price increase.

According to my husband we won't be back for another 10 years. I'm thinking more like 2021. 😂

I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm not planning our trip anymore!

I'm missing it already. We had a great time. I thought the crowds were super manageable from the 29th - 5th. It was normal Disney hot and we had one rainstorm the entire time we were there. It was perfect!

After getting sick and really over-doing our last day, I was ready to go home. We missed our kitties. I thought we needed a disney break. I'm already missing it now. Nothing compares. Pop century exceeded my expectations and was very quiet where we were roomed. We missed the FQ experience though. We dropped by for the beignets and it really is our favorite resort. So iI guess I need to plan another trip. This place has so much power over me. I really shouldn't do September again. Ironically, we picked it for lower crowds and NOT being a major time for sickness. I don't know what the next best option is outside of hurricane season. May? June? Late August? Sigh 😂

After getting sick and really over-doing our last day, I was ready to go home. We missed our kitties. I thought we needed a disney break. I'm already missing it now. Nothing compares. Pop century exceeded my expectations and was very quiet where we were roomed. We missed the FQ experience though. We dropped by for the beignets and it really is our favorite resort. So iI guess I need to plan another trip. This place has so much power over me. I really shouldn't do September again. Ironically, we picked it for lower crowds and NOT being a major time for sickness. I don't know what the next best option is outside of hurricane season. May? June? Late August? Sigh 😂
One of the CMs told us January is best. DW refuses to go in January. 😂

Did anyone else book a bounceback? We booked a room on check out day for July 2020. Already nervous about traveling during a holiday (the 4th) - and we were just spoiled by the lowest crowds ever.

Did anyone else book a bounceback? We booked a room on check out day for July 2020. Already nervous about traveling during a holiday (the 4th) - and we were just spoiled by the lowest crowds ever.

No, we remembered on the Tragical Express we forgot to. HOWEVER, we are either going Feb. 2020 or April 2020. I'm hoping for Feb, cause I don't like being hot. I'm gonna try to convince my husband to go too. :3

No, we remembered on the Tragical Express we forgot to. HOWEVER, we are either going Feb. 2020 or April 2020. I'm hoping for Feb, cause I don't like being hot. I'm gonna try to convince my husband to go too. :3
If that happens again you have until midnight on check out day to call.

Both those options are soon at least!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter