**September 2019**

BOG and CRT have both added 7:30 and 7:45am ADRs in September, I just picked up one of each!

Im going to be cancelling a couple bog breakfast for week of 9/22.....just not sure when...... I only book them to get in the park pre-opening but now they’ve changed the opening to 7 it doesn’t do me any good........ I guess I’m only holding onto them because I’m afraid they may change the hours again, is that possible ?

Im going to be cancelling a couple bog breakfast for week of 9/22.....just not sure when...... I only book them to get in the park pre-opening but now they’ve changed the opening to 7 it doesn’t do me any good........ I guess I’m only holding onto them because I’m afraid they may change the hours again, is that possible ?

Oh this is me too! I'm so scared to cancel any of the reservations we have bc I feel like our plans have already changed so many times; I'm afraid as soon as I cancel something I'll regret it.

Hi. Could you please tell me the name of the app so I can download.
Thanks so much!
I think it's called WDW Food and wine. I have it installed as well, it's a great app. They update it with prices and menus as they are released.

We are only 8 months away from our vacation month :thumbsup2 so I figured someone needed to start a September thread.

I will start a roll call and try to keep it updated as well as keep it current with September info as it gets released.

Happy planning!

Booked for Sept 6-9th with a girlfriend! We're taking a MOMcation and leaving the husbands and kids at home ;)

June 1st folks! Time to cut calories for me!:tiptoe:

Ugh starting on a Saturday, what was I thinking? 😣

I did sign up for Hungry Root though (damn commercials on Spotify had me intrigued) and it's being delivered today so hopefully that will be a good start!

I did sign up for Hungry Root though (damn commercials on Spotify had me intrigued) and it's being delivered today so hopefully that will be a good start!

Right? A Saturday. This stinks. I will be cheering for you. I am already hungry. But resolved to do this. :cheer2::cheer2:

Life update: A few days ago my husband was admitted to the hospital with a collapsed lung! He is tall and thin, and guys with that build just have spontaneous pneumothorax, who knew?! Well, that has caused me to completely break and stress eat my feelings. It was very, very bad cause he had a tension pneumothorax and his trachea was deviated. While he's been in the hospital, his lung collapsed again~ ANYWAY, YEAH TOMORROW I WILL BE GOOD! Today is our first anniversary so I took myself out to dinner and ate more feelings.

Time to lose it for real. Anyway! Hope everyone is doing well. We are getting so close. Anyone following the Star Wars stuff out in CA? I am so, so excited and now wish they would let us reserve times too.

Life update: A few days ago my husband was admitted to the hospital with a collapsed lung! He is tall and thin, and guys with that build just have spontaneous pneumothorax, who knew?! Well, that has caused me to completely break and stress eat my feelings. It was very, very bad cause he had a tension pneumothorax and his trachea was deviated. While he's been in the hospital, his lung collapsed again~ ANYWAY, YEAH TOMORROW I WILL BE GOOD! Today is our first anniversary so I took myself out to dinner and ate more feelings.

Time to lose it for real. Anyway! Hope everyone is doing well. We are getting so close. Anyone following the Star Wars stuff out in CA? I am so, so excited and now wish they would let us reserve times too.

Omg that's crazy, is he still in the hospital? Glad he's ok!

I've been watching the SW stuff and even if it would be great if they were doing reservations, I just want to know WHAT they're doing regardless so I can finally make a real plan!

Oh no, how long do they expect him to have to be in the hospital? Hope he feels better quickly <3

An YES I have been following SWGE and am so jealous of that reservation system!

I added a daily walk into my routine today but I skip calorie counting on Saturdays. Those working on weight loss before WDW, are you doing a specific diet or WOE?

Omg that's crazy, is he still in the hospital? Glad he's ok!

I've been watching the SW stuff and even if it would be great if they were doing reservations, I just want to know WHAT they're doing regardless so I can finally make a real plan!

Yeah, he won't be out until Monday at the very least. But thank you, I'm glad he is okay too.

I am with you. I just kinda wanna know if they figure out what to do. Various youtubers were pleased with 4 hours within the land, and I think I could get a lot done. I just really want to build a druid, and even though I have a homemade lightsaber, I reallllllly want to build a saber cause the experience looks amazing.

Oh no, how long do they expect him to have to be in the hospital? Hope he feels better quickly <3

An YES I have been following SWGE and am so jealous of that reservation system!

I added a daily walk into my routine today but I skip calorie counting on Saturdays. Those working on weight loss before WDW, are you doing a specific diet or WOE?

Monday, if all continues to go well. Thank you for your kind words.

I am doing calories/keto, and getting some walking in. Luckily, I'm still walking a bit due to the hospital etc but I am going into overtime within the next few months.

I just don't even know what I want to do first in SW:GE

Hi guys. We are about to book for the last week in September. I'm getting cold feet after mixing up the FL Star Wars opening date with CA. We went last September and it was magical but much busier than I remember from our trips before having kids. September is supposed to be less crowded than any other time but not during big openings. I'm nervous. Guys talk me back into going :) I have a 5 year old and my youngest will be 6 months by then. Bad idea? Good idea? It went perfectly last year. Beyond perfect. Saw a million babies there but keep thinking it's risky.

Hi guys. We are about to book for the last week in September. I'm getting cold feet after mixing up the FL Star Wars opening date with CA. We went last September and it was magical but much busier than I remember from our trips before having kids. September is supposed to be less crowded than any other time but not during big openings. I'm nervous. Guys talk me back into going :) I have a 5 year old and my youngest will be 6 months by then. Bad idea? Good idea? It went perfectly last year. Beyond perfect. Saw a million babies there but keep thinking it's risky.
We have gone with a 6 month old before, in September too actually ;) It was easier to go with my 6 month old than my two year old (who licked random things 🤪

Everything is speculation but you would probably miss the full land opening and I would hope by the end of September any rising tide effects wouldn't be so bad. I think as long as you don't have your heart set on visiting SWGE it will still be a lower crowd trip.

We have gone with a 6 month old before, in September too actually ;) It was easier to go with my 6 month old than my two year old (who licked random things 🤪

Everything is speculation but you would probably miss the full land opening and I would hope by the end of September any rising tide effects wouldn't be so bad. I think as long as you don't have your heart set on visiting SWGE it will still be a lower crowd trip.

Thank you so much. Our son didn't like Hollywood studios much anyway so we'd happily avoid that if necessary. It was basically impossible to go on any of the new TSL rides and it will be worse after SW opens. I hope the overflow isn't madness but I just don't want to wait. I got bit by the "must go ASAP" bug and almost cried thinking that crowds could prevent it being as good as last time.

heahehealth ongoing.

I am so sorry. Prayers for good health ongoing. I would have been shoving food in my mouth as fast as I could in that situation. I'm a stress eater too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter