**September 2019**

Pollyanna here! Our flights are always at 7am and we love it. We get up at 3:30am but it's awesome getting to MCO by 9:30am and having your whole day ahead of you!
Welcome to all the new September crew!

I was just having a chuckle, cause I'm on a Disney diet right now~ trying to lose some weight so I don't have to haul it all over the World, literally. However, I am currently just thinking about all the yummy foods I want to try and eat when I'm at Disney to the point of looking over the menus for fun. Does anyone else do this? LOL
I plan what I'm getting at almost every ADR. I like to figure out ahead of time how many DGCs I will need for the trip!
Last year we downloaded the Food & Wine app, which allowed us to see menus, favorite items we wanted to try, and find them on a map. I never deleted the app, and plan to use it again!
Same....and I used this same app for Flower and Garden. It's fun to pick what we'd like to try so we do t forget when we are actually at the booth!

I plan what I'm getting at almost every ADR. I like to figure out ahead of time how many DGCs I will need for the trip!

Same....and I used this same app for Flower and Garden. It's fun to pick what we'd like to try so we do t forget when we are actually at the booth!
I totally forgot about that app. Will have to download it again before F&W!

Diet starting next Monday- 3 month point.... figure it's a good place to start and I should be able to finish all the Hagen Daz in the freezer by then ( shame on Safeway for having it on sale for $1.99)
Also excited for Food and Wine menus to come out so we can fine tune our snack credits and QS meals

Diet starting next Monday- 3 month point.... figure it's a good place to start and I should be able to finish all the Hagen Daz in the freezer by then ( shame on Safeway for having it on sale for $1.99)
Also excited for Food and Wine menus to come out so we can fine tune our snack credits and QS meals
I need to make sure I walk a ton at Disney, not tracking calories this holiday weekend set me back more than I hoped. Hope a week at Disney won't be awful :O

I need to make sure I walk a ton at Disney, not tracking calories this holiday weekend set me back more than I hoped. Hope a week at Disney won't be awful :O

I mean, carbs/calories don't count at Disney right? I SWEAR THEY DON'T! I mean, honestly? I think with all the walking, the sweating and what not they kinda cancel each other out so it's why I justify those snacks. ;)

Booked an adults only trip for F&W yesterday! We'll be at the GF 9/14-18 :)
Added! Welcome :)
I mean, carbs/calories don't count at Disney right? I SWEAR THEY DON'T! I mean, honestly? I think with all the walking, the sweating and what not they kinda cancel each other out so it's why I justify those snacks. ;)
I figure between walking and chugging tons of water it will be ok? If not, meh, I can come home and worry about it.

Welcome to the September club! I loved reading your TR on your Roy Suite so maybe more pixie dust is in store?!
Thank you for reading! That was an amazing trip/upgrade and I still can't believe it happened! I kind of think we've used up our share of Pixie Dust for a few years lol but...... I can't say the thought didn't cross my mind :rolleyes1

Oh my goodness. Doing the same thing. Sept. 8 through 14 at pop here. Been on a "mild " diet for a month but going hardcore June 1st. Lots of walking too. Keep me posted on your progress. I'll be rooting for you.

Oh my goodness. Doing the same thing. Sept. 8 through 14 at pop here. Been on a "mild " diet for a month but going hardcore June 1st. Lots of walking too. Keep me posted on your progress. I'll be rooting for you.

I'm starting June 1st too! Also because my brother-in-law is getting married August 2nd. I don’t want to look back at all the photos from the wedding and our trip and be mad at myself for not losing this last 15 pounds of baby weight! (My youngest is 2 and a half; not really sure I can still blame it on baby weight but I’m gonna. 😝)

June 1st for me too!! I need to lose 20 lbs. If it makes you all feel better I was on Deluxe Dining our last trip, ate at I think 20 restaurants and gained 0 lbs due to all the walking! Doing Deluxe for September again, have 15 booked and hoping to lose a few lbs since it'll be so hot!

I'm starting June 1st too! Also because my brother-in-law is getting married August 2nd. I don’t want to look back at all the photos from the wedding and our trip and be mad at myself for not losing this last 15 pounds of baby weight! (My youngest is 2 and a half; not really sure I can still blame it on baby weight but I’m gonna. 😝)
My youngest is 24 and I'm STILL trying to lose that baby fat. 🤣 Actually, just a love affair with carbs. I hope I can shed 16 by Sept. 1st. Excited for this trip!

June 1st for me too!! I need to lose 20 lbs. If it makes you all feel better I was on Deluxe Dining our last trip, ate at I think 20 restaurants and gained 0 lbs due to all the walking! Doing Deluxe for September again, have 15 booked and hoping to lose a few lbs since it'll be so hot!
Good luck!!! We can do it! Just keep sneaking peaks at all the snacks we are saving our calories for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter