**September 2019**

Ok so the only thing I REALLY want to do in HS is.... Muppets 3D lol. Right now I have our FPs scheduled for Frozen, Star Tours and TSM, because my friend said Frozen is harder to get into than Muppets. But if we're going on a Saturday I just worry Muppets will be crazy too. Any thoughts?

Ok so the only thing I REALLY want to do in HS is.... Muppets 3D lol. Right now I have our FPs scheduled for Frozen, Star Tours and TSM, because my friend said Frozen is harder to get into than Muppets. But if we're going on a Saturday I just worry Muppets will be crazy too. Any thoughts?
Muppets runs continuously. Frozen does not. I think you’ll be fine either way for the next 60 days but I’d rather have the Frozen Fastpass if it’s an absolute must do.

I agree! Go with Frozen. You can literally walk into Muppets anytime. Grab your 3D glasses, enter into the little waiting area and look to the right, toward the doors. There will be a red countdown clock to the next show. I don't think I've ever seen it longer than 10 minutes. While you wait, there's a little "pre-show" video on the TVs in the waiting area.

In my personal experience Frozen FP always felt like a waste, and Muppets never needed one. BUT - if it was me and I had my heart set on a ride, that is where I would make the FP. You have some time to see how things change after SWGE opens, but I imagine Muppets will see an increase in guests because it is near to the entrance to the area. Will it need a FP? Sereiously doubtful. But if it was my 'must do' I would just go ahead and book a FP for it because I get anxious like that lol If Frozen and Muppets are both equally must do's then I would keep the Frozen one because like others have said Frozen does not repeat constantly.

Are your FPs all for morning/afternoon so you can try to pick up whatever isn't in your first three as a 4th? I think finding Muppets as a 4th wouldn't be an issue - at all.

In my personal experience Frozen FP always felt like a waste, and Muppets never needed one. BUT - if it was me and I had my heart set on a ride, that is where I would make the FP. You have some time to see how things change after SWGE opens, but I imagine Muppets will see an increase in guests because it is near to the entrance to the area. Will it need a FP? Sereiously doubtful. But if it was my 'must do' I would just go ahead and book a FP for it because I get anxious like that lol If Frozen and Muppets are both equally must do's then I would keep the Frozen one because like others have said Frozen does not repeat constantly.

Are your FPs all for morning/afternoon so you can try to pick up whatever isn't in your first three as a 4th? I think finding Muppets as a 4th wouldn't be an issue - at all.

Ok good, that's kind of what I was thinking. We're not getting to HS until the afternoon since it's our first day, but as we have our day planned now we'll be done with our FPs before Muppets. Hopefully we don't need to use it.

Hi, I just discovered this thread. I’m 33 days out now.

Staying at Pop from Sept 7th to 13th. Will be me, hubby, 5 year old and 3 year old.

The adults have only been to WDW once, 9 years ago and only for a day as our friends were getting married in the wedding pavilion. So this is basically a fully new experience for us.

ADRs and FPs are booked and I *think* we’re ready to go.

probably a dumb question but 2 years ago when we went we saw the frozen sing a long. . . .is it a "different" show now?

I was just noticing your ticker.. We got rescheduled because of Irma too. Fingers crossed for no Hurricanes!
Oh yes, we are so worried about that and keeping an eye out. We were there on property for Matthew and had to stay 3 extra days because we couldn't fly out, then we had to cancel the day of our trip because of Irma. So we've not had the best luck with that.

I almost got the Star Wars Galaxy Edge for my hubby. We have been waiting for Groot. Almost.... when I noticed that it is full price. They were trying to be a little sneaky.

New choices available this morning on the upgraded magicbands order page. I got us two of the halloween bands, but they have Galaxy's Edge ones too.

I must have the worst luck! I tried to get at least 6 different magic bands (the premium ones) and all of them were 'unable to process'. And our last day to modify is today so ... oh well, we'll stick with the regular colors. We all switched colors from the ones we had 2 years ago (our last entire family trip) so at least they'll be different in that way! :)

I must have the worst luck! I tried to get at least 6 different magic bands (the premium ones) and all of them were 'unable to process'. And our last day to modify is today so ... oh well, we'll stick with the regular colors. We all switched colors from the ones we had 2 years ago (our last entire family trip) so at least they'll be different in that way! :)
This is why on our last trip we finally broke down and bought limited edition magic bands that we know we'll want to use every trip. I got an Epcot 35th Anniversary one and my wife a limited edition Minnie. This way we don't even have to think about new ones!

Ever since I booked my fast passes I go in and check quite frequently because all I was able to grab was like 9 PM sdd for 6, luckily I’ve got all six of us now down to between 1 PM and 5 PM :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter