**September 2019**

Looks like they released 8am to 9am Fastpasses, at least for my days, just moved my FOP fast passes up to the 8am hour. Better hurry before too many people figure it out. :chat:

THANK YOU,!!! I was not able to get any Sdmt on our first mk day and now we got it!!! And so happy that I was able to change our other Sdmt to earlier! So thankful for the info! Was also able to grab Fop for 8 AM on both of our days there as well !

I just saw bouncebacks updated yesterday - anyone else planning to book a free dining bounceback? I think we will, just need to decide on when is most convenient for two college schedules.

Definitely doing a bounceback if they offer it for me during the trip. How do you check the bouncebacks? I know they are in room, or they used to be.

I just saw bouncebacks updated yesterday - anyone else planning to book a free dining bounceback? I think we will, just need to decide on when is most convenient for two college schedules.

Yep. It's just DH and I this trip, but planning to book for 1st or 2nd week of August next year on the free dining bounceback. We will stay value (probably All Star Sports) and we will need two rooms.

Yep. It's just DH and I this trip, but planning to book for 1st or 2nd week of August next year on the free dining bounceback. We will stay value (probably All Star Sports) and we will need two rooms.

Really trying to talk my husband into this one....... my 2yr old turns 3 next year middle of September so I’d love to go in August.....It will be me husband 12,5 and 2 yr old, it will be the last year we will officially be able to squeeze into one value room resort, i’m not sure we’re going to be able to afford Disney after that at least not staying on site :( so I’m also trying to talk him into upgrading to regular dining because I have a feeling we’re never going to have the luxury to do that again either!

UPDATED: This has now been canceled.

I'll be cancelling a Story Book Dining at Artist Point reservation for Monday, 9/23 @ 4:30 (5 guests). I'm willing to coordinate via PM if anyone wants to try to snag it when I drop.

This is cross-posted on the Cancelled September ADR thread, but I figured I'd also post here since those reservations have been tricky to find (and all of you lovely September guests have been SO helpful in my trip planning). If cross-posts are frowned upon though, I can remove this--just lmk.

Last edited:
Has anyone who ordered the standard (free) magic bands received theirs yet? I haven't and I'm not sure when I should be concerned and contact Disney. We are arriving Sept. 7th. Our ME tags are arriving today. MDE still says "change by Sept. 1st for pick up at resort check in" for my magic band, but I did pick the colors and receive a confirmation e-mail. We live in the U.S.

I ordered the standard MBs and leaving on September 4 and haven't received anything yet. My MB order, when I put in the tracking code, says a label was made but hasn't been sent out yet. I really wanted to have by today since my bff and her mom are coming for a few days and they are newbies and my mom and I are seeing them today and I wanted to give them the MBs as something fun for their trip. We are telling them today we have a poolside patio for their arrival day at GFVs since they just wanted to hang by the pool that day but would have been fun to also have the MBs.

My ME did come today but we don't use the luggage tags so it means nothing to me LOL

Really trying to talk my husband into this one....... my 2yr old turns 3 next year middle of September so I’d love to go in August.....It will be me husband 12,5 and 2 yr old, it will be the last year we will officially be able to squeeze into one value room resort, i’m not sure we’re going to be able to afford Disney after that at least not staying on site :( so I’m also trying to talk him into upgrading to regular dining because I have a feeling we’re never going to have the luxury to do that again either!
That's exactly how I convinced my husband we "needed" to take one more trip this year before our youngest DD turns 3. Upgrading our QS dining plan with the free dining promo was well worth it for our family as my kids are crazy for character meals.

That's exactly how I convinced my husband we "needed" to take one more trip this year before our youngest DD turns 3. Upgrading our QS dining plan with the free dining promo was well worth it for our family as my kids are crazy for character meals.
It has been about seven years since we last went and we’ve added two more kids and got rid of two kids LOL so this trip we decided to stay with the quick service just so we could enjoy more time in the parks and with a 4 and just turned 2yr old that the quick service dining would just be easier............ our last trip seven years ago was also quick service but the 2 trips before that was the regular dining and I am really really missing it !

It has been about seven years since we last went and we’ve added two more kids and got rid of two kids LOL so this trip we decided to stay with the quick service just so we could enjoy more time in the parks and with a 4 and just turned 2yr old that the quick service dining would just be easier............ our last trip seven years ago was also quick service but the 2 trips before that was the regular dining and I am really really missing it !
I went back and forth over which dining plan, too. There are definite advantages to both. QS is a great choice because it'll give you more park time and is less $$ (of course haha)! I bet not feeling tied down to ADRs will give your family a lot more flexibility with your days as well. We are planning to book the bounce back offer for next year and might try just sticking with the "free" QS plan for that trip for all those reasons!

Touring Plans had another crowd tracker update today. Nothing major, HS actually went down a point on a couple days. I put more faith in other crowd predictor sites (I know, I know, some people don’t put any stock into them at all but I trust them) but I know many folks on here like TP. No parks are over a level 5 except for HS the week I’m there, and every Disney fan site I frequent still says September 2019 will be the lowest crowd levels this year and next. Stay positive, we picked a good month!

I checked the TP crowd levels a few days ago and was honestly surprised at how low they have everything except for HS. I'd LOVE for it to all be that low, but I really don't take too much stock in them. The last time I relied on their predictions, they were at 4s all week and the parks were slammed. They retroactively changed every day that week to an 8. So having been burned by that, I take it with a grain of salt and just make the best strategy I can. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, I guess.

From what I saw of the boucebacks, I dont think the dates will work for us. We are cruising May 9-16th and I believe the first date was May 20th. This is a blessing within itself because we really werent planning to go back until 2021 so this way I'm not as tempted. There would be a cost to change the cruise( due to current pricing ) so it wouldnt be quite as advantageous ( as least that the thought I'm going with now)

From what I saw of the boucebacks, I dont think the dates will work for us. We are cruising May 9-16th and I believe the first date was May 20th. This is a blessing within itself because we really werent planning to go back until 2021 so this way I'm not as tempted. There would be a cost to change the cruise( due to current pricing ) so it wouldnt be quite as advantageous ( as least that the thought I'm going with now)

I checked the TP crowd levels a few days ago and was honestly surprised at how low they have everything except for HS. I'd LOVE for it to all be that low, but I really don't take too much stock in them. The last time I relied on their predictions, they were at 4s all week and the parks were slammed. They retroactively changed every day that week to an 8. So having been burned by that, I take it with a grain of salt and just make the best strategy I can. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, I guess.
Yeah I don’t think TP’s predictions are great but I know others follow them. I’m a Kenny the Pirate fan myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter