*September 2019 Check-In*

Our trip is Sept 29th to Oct 5th. We're taking the Coast Starlight down and back and staying at the Peacock Suites. We just got our Annual Passes and I'm super excited for this trip!!! I can't wait to see Galaxy's Edge and seeing what they did with Tower of Terror with Guardians of the Galaxy, which is one of my favorites in the MCU (next to Iron Man).

Fall is upon us here in Ontario - we are bouncing between 14 & 25 (C) over the last week. Definitely a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to turn.

SO looking forward to the sun in 12 days!!!

Thanks ive been checking the wait times this week and it looks great, heres hoping it lasts for next week as well

Thanks ive been checking the wait times this week and it looks great, heres hoping it lasts for next week as well

While we were there our hotel mentioned they have a lot of bookings around Halloween parties so I expect the attendance to rise as I believe they are sold out now.

For those who are there now or have just gone, did you run into the hitchhiking ghosts meeting outside HM? I've seen several Instagram stories where people were meeting them and didn't know that was a thing.

For those who are there now or have just gone, did you run into the hitchhiking ghosts meeting outside HM? I've seen several Instagram stories where people were meeting them and didn't know that was a thing.
Huh, I just got back from 5 days. Rode it 3 times and walked past often, didn’t notice it. But then, I’m awfully focused on the next thing and might have missed it.

I wonder if it was just something special because it was Friday the 13th...or maybe they had some friends on the other side that hooked them up haha

I was just in the parks 9/9-9/13 and never saw them! Rode HM several times and walked by even more and not one did I see the hitchhiking ghosts - that would have been so cool!

That area where Jack and Sally meet throughout the day? Around 6pm Monday to Friday a seance will begin with ghosts from the Haunted Mansion meeting. Friday the Bride and Parasol Girl were alternating, yesterday Parasol Girl and the Hitchhiking Ghosts, today the bride and the ghosts.

I'm attaching a photo. Photopass malfunctioned, but it actually looks kind of cool
Just quoting a post from the Halloween thread for those of you interested in the hitchhiking ghosts. Keep an eye on new information there if you're interested in the latest Halloween news.

How are things for anyone there now? We are headed down on Sunday and will be in the parks Monday and Tuesday. The wait times tonight during the Halloween Party looked pretty good, last night looked a bit busier. I'm worried about the heat, but the temps looked lower today than they did yesterday, so my fingers are crossed! With only 2 days and no kids, I really don't want to go back to the hotel in the afternoon, I just want to play!! :-)

We've been here since Saturday. The weekend was very crowded! I assume the locals came for the fireworks and AP event because we saw long lines for it in tomorrowland. The best FPs ran out early. But Monday and Tuesday died down considerably! Disneyland was great, even during the party! There were immediate FPs available for many rides. Matterhorn was the one that seemed to go the fastest.

We land Tuesday afternoon!!! We will spend the afternoon doing Downtown Disney & checking out our resort (DLH) and then hit the parks Wednesday. We were supposed to do Wed-Fri at DL, then move to a Best Western hotel Friday night, and do a Hollywood/Warner Bros tour Saturday. But we were the only two booked for Saturday, so they needed to move us to Friday.

So now it is DL Wed & Thurs then tour Fri, then DL again Sat - I'm a bit bummed as I know it will be so much busier Saturday, but I don't care, I'm in Disneyland!!

Was planning on our first day being Sunday 9/22 and going to the beach on 9/28, but looking at the forecast decided to switch those days. Now going to the beach when its gonna be 90+ degrees at DL (and a comfortable 82 high at the beach) and going to DL when its gonna be in the 70's and maybe rainy. Didn't wanna do DL on a Saturday but don't wanna do a beach trip in the cold and rain so....

Gotta go with the flow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter