*September 2019 Check-In*

Fantasmic packages just popped up, but apparently already sold out on the two days I tried getting them? wow

Looks like September F! Dining packages are bookable now. I got a 4:20 dinner 9/27. Looks like there are 2 shows that day and we will do the first one.

Tried getting in for our 11:30 lunch on the 14th, I’m still getting a “no tables available” all day. Going to call.

Tried getting in for our 11:30 lunch on the 14th, I’m still getting a “no tables available” all day. Going to call.
Ugh. I just spent an hour on hold to get through to Disney Dining. It turns out that they can’t just “swap” my regular dining reservation for 11:30 and convert it to the package. Even if I canceled it and tried to rebook, it would just revert to a regular table, no ticket packages available at that time. The first available would be at 11:50, which defeats the purpose of getting waterside, unless we waited quite awhile.
So, I booked us Hungry Bear for 6 pm. That’s ok because I really wanted Blue Bayou anyway, and I didn’t have firm plans for dinner that night. What a pain, though.

ugh is right, i've been checking everyday for the past month, and got excited to see the dates loaded finally yesterday. Tried yesterday at 12am for 30 minutes and gave up.
Woke up today at 7AM to find most of the times booked doh, managed to get riverbelle at 5:50 on the 15th!

Still aiming for blue bayou!

Count me in!! I made a last minute reservation at The Delta hotel and will only be here one day just to see MSEP!! We will be there 9/7. and it's the beginning of Halloween time so, I'm way too excited!!:banana:

ugh is right, i've been checking everyday for the past month, and got excited to see the dates loaded finally yesterday. Tried yesterday at 12am for 30 minutes and gave up.
Woke up today at 7AM to find most of the times booked doh, managed to get riverbelle at 5:50 on the 15th!

Still aiming for blue bayou!
Did you call? Times weren't showing up on the app or the website, but when I finally got through to a live person, they were available, though not necessarily the time I wanted.

Nah didnt call my other colleagues in our party was on hold for 30 minutes and gave up!

I had the hungry bear at 615 as a backup..however i was getting a bunch if errors when trying to cancel and booking the new time so just created a new account

Is anyone else surprised there’s no dining packages for MSEP?? I would have seriously considered that one!

Earlier today, I was trying to move my 4:40pm BB package a little later and something for 3:30pm popped up for 9/27. I suspect some people/travel agents are holding more than they need and we will see more availability pop up over the next few weeks as all the hours and numbers settle and reservations are released. We also would have done a MSEP but they may not have seen the demand for a package or it was so last minute they didn’t plan for it.

Earlier today, I was trying to move my 4:40pm BB package a little later and something for 3:30pm popped up for 9/27. I suspect some people/travel agents are holding more than they need and we will see more availability pop up over the next few weeks as all the hours and numbers settle and reservations are released. We also would have done a MSEP but they may not have seen the demand for a package or it was so last minute they didn’t plan for it.
Can I add you to the list of September visitors on the first page? What are your dates? And where are you staying, if you don't mind saying? Thanks!

Just saw on another thread that they’ve opened up Plaza Inn MSEP packages. No details or reviews yet since it just launched. Booked it for the last night of our trip and we will watch for reviews and feedback.

First day of our trip finally popped up on the calendar (9/22). Looks like Winnie the Pooh is closed for refurb starting 9/16. Not a huge deal for me, cute ride but I have long legs and dislike whiplash so I'm ok with it being down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter