September 2017 Planning

I'm debating between September and October 2017. It all depends on when my husband is in town and he won't know for a couple more months so I'm having to be patient. Which is pretty hard for me when it comes to Disney World. LOL
I prefer October but going in September because my daughter loves to swim and sometimes October gets a little chilly.

We're not going to OKW till 24th Oct (for 20 nights :dogdance:) but am in full planning mode. Already chosen our MB colours and am looking at menus :teeth: It's never too early!

I cannot wait for park hours to be listed. I'm planning imaginary iteneraries just dying for the real thing.

This will be the first time I've been able to attend F&W. Omnomnom
I'm looking at doing F&W on the Friday following Labor Day. Does anyone think it will be very crowded? Should I change to a weekday?

I'm looking at doing F&W on the Friday following Labor Day. Does anyone think it will be very crowded? Should I change to a weekday?
We will be in the parks during F&W, Wed. through Sun., and will be avoiding Epcot on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because of F&W. We'll probably do Epcot on Wednesday, because we'll do MNSSP/MK on Thursday and Friday.

We will be in the parks during F&W, Wed. through Sun., and will be avoiding Epcot on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because of F&W. We'll probably do Epcot on Wednesday, because we'll do MNSSP/MK on Thursday and Friday.
Ok I may have to change things up. I've never been to F&W. Excited

I don't mind if it's crowded as long as I can score a lobster roll and a tasty bevy omnomnom

Rides were practically walk-on! I had scheduled FP+, but never really had to use them because the stand-by lines were never more than 5-10 minutes; and even those times felt inflated - lol! It's a great time to go!

We're booked at Poly Sept 23-30! Thinking about changing it to a split Poly and BC...and possibly adding a day...or two!

Rides were practically walk-on! I had scheduled FP+, but never really had to use them because the stand-by lines were never more than 5-10 minutes; and even those times felt inflated - lol! It's a great time to go!
When were you there? We had some decent waits Labor Day week last year. Walk on would be amazing!

I know I'll most likely be there in September or Oct. for F&W but haven't booked anything yet. Heck, I know for a fact we are going in March and even know the week we are going and haven't booked a resort that yet.

I'm in the beginning stages of planning a September trip for my birthday, probably solo again. Not sure on dates or resort yet though.

Is anyone else planning for next September already?!

We just booked for 9/2-9/10 at the Beach Club and I can't wait! :dog:
So excited for you! this is your first time? are you going to get a chance to do the Food and Wine fest. for a day or two? we just booked 9/14-10/2...just my husband and I! this is certainly the best place to ask all of your questions so bring it on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter