September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We are unable to do our Sept. trip due to illness and I will be cancelling the following TONIGHT at 6:00 CT.

Ohana - 9/27 - 4 people - 8:15pm
AND
BOG 9/28 - 4 people - 5:40pm

Just canceled at Sci-Fi for 6:55pm this afternoon!! The rain caused unto return to our resort for the afternoon!! : (

In 5 minutes, I will be cancelling:

9/23 'Ohana 9:25 PM for 2

9/28 Garden Grill 7:45 PM for 2

About to cancel a reservation for 11 on Saturday 9/21 at 8:10 PM at 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner). Message me and I'll wait for you to be ready ;)

If anyone is interested in some nearly last minute character breakfasts, I just cancelled two.

Tusker House- 9/21, 8:45 AM, Party of 5

Ohana- 9/22, 8:30 AM, Party of 5

Anyone want to cancel their Be Our Guest reservations on Sunday (Sept. 22)? Hubby & I are looking to have a nice anniversary dinner together and I've been calling every day for the last few weeks looking for a rezzie. (We booked the vacation kinda last minute- we didn't have 180 days advance notice to book our ADRs)pixiedust:

Just cancelled a reservation at California Grill for 6 at 9:00pm on Saturday 9/21

I have a California Grill to cancel for 9/30 at 5 p.m. for 3 people. Let me know if you want to coordinate! (especially if you have a CRT for 10/1/13!)

Anyone want to trade a 9/25 BOG at 7:15 for 6 for a rrelatively similar time for 6 on 9/22? Figured I'd throw it out there if maybe someone had one for the day we planned to do MK and maybe I had what they were looking for.

Bump still looking

Hey folks,

I have 3 reservations to cancel here due to getting different days or times:

9/24: Cali Grill for 2 at 5:15pm
9/24: Cali Grill for 2 at 7:20pm
9/26: BOG for 2 at 5:20pm

Please shoot me a PM if interested in coordinating, would like to have these canceled by tomorrow evening.

Also, thank you to the awesome people on these boards for helping me get reservations in times that made more sense for us :)

Hey folks, I have 3 reservations to cancel here due to getting different days or times: 9/24: Cali Grill for 2 at 5:15pm 9/24: Cali Grill for 2 at 7:20pm 9/26: BOG for 2 at 5:20pm Please shoot me a PM if interested in coordinating, would like to have these canceled by tomorrow evening. Also, thank you to the awesome people on these boards for helping me get reservations in times that made more sense for us :)

I sent a PM. Interested in BOG

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just saw BOG 9/26 at 9:30 for 2. I can't take it I have LaNouba tickets at 9.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter