September 2009 couples getting hitched...

I am feeling so BEHIND and stressed now after reading everyones lists. I still have to get my bridesmaid dresses. MY Maid of Honor also my sister is being so impossible!

Don't feel behind, my bridesmaids just started looking last weekend! And they are still not sure. My MOH got sick, so she didn't even go! Although, I started trying on bridesmaid dresses for them when I thought they were getting tired and I found a dress I just love! I may buy it for my rehearsal dinner! I guess that's *some* progress :confused3 !

My planning session is May 27th. Am I supposed to be booking anyone like photographers and videographers if I'm going through Disney or do they do that then. What about flowers. I'm so confussed<

I'm not using Disney photography or videography, but I think you take care of that at your PS. I know they do the flowers at the PS. I would ask that question as a new thread on the main board or send a quick email to your planner. Hope that helps! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter