• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, y'all!

We look forward to being on this cruise. We were booked on the 10-day Christmas cruise when this came out, and it lured us away with its choice of ports. :goodvibes Anyway, it will be myself, DH, DD5, DD2, DM, DSis, DBIL and DN, who turns 2 on the cruise. We can't wait!

We have been lurking for a while, and thanks to whoever posted that they received a Florida resident rate -- you saved us over $1,000! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now we're trying to find out about the fish extenders, newsletters, etc. We've got no info at all about excursions, and we really are looking forward to some great info. Thanks so much for all the help!

Cindi0511 said:
Hey, y'all!

We look forward to being on this cruise. We were booked on the 10-day Christmas cruise when this came out, and it lured us away with its choice of ports. :goodvibes Anyway, it will be myself, DH, DD5, DD2, DM, DSis, DBIL and DN, who turns 2 on the cruise. We can't wait!

We have been lurking for a while, and thanks to whoever posted that they received a Florida resident rate -- you saved us over $1,000! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now we're trying to find out about the fish extenders, newsletters, etc. We've got no info at all about excursions, and we really are looking forward to some great info. Thanks so much for all the help!

Scott make about 72 :lmao:

Good morning , and Welcome abouard.
I have sent you a private message !! :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Got it Peter, and I think it ain't over yet. :lmao: :lmao: :woohoo:

Cindi0511 , Welcome aboard, glad to have you and your merry crew with us.

Jump in ask away, contribute away etc etc etc.

Peter's PM will fill ya in.

Hello everyone! Still about a foot of snow on the ground in my yard but it is shrinking - come on SPRING!!!

Welcome to all our new cruisers :wave2: we are going to have a great time!

Scott - glad to see that you are on the mend. Take it easy and follow the doctor's orders for your recovery - pushing too hard is not a good thing.

I am keeping a list for the newsletter for those signed up to take Eli's Eco Tour in Antigua so please let me know if you have made a reservation or are even thinking about it or have any questions. DH and I took this tour in 2004 and had such a good time we have decided to to it again.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

glindamood said:
Hello everyone! Still about a foot of snow on the ground in my yard but it is shrinking - come on SPRING!!!

Welcome to all our new cruisers :wave2: we are going to have a great time!

Scott - glad to see that you are on the mend. Take it easy and follow the doctor's orders for your recovery - pushing too hard is not a good thing.

I am keeping a list for the newsletter for those signed up to take Eli's Eco Tour in Antigua so please let me know if you have made a reservation or are even thinking about it or have any questions. DH and I took this tour in 2004 and had such a good time we have decided to to it again.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

This was an outstanding excursions that we did a couple years ago. What made it more fun was all but two people on our excursion were DISboarders. Eli's now offers two tours: Eli's Eco-Tour and the Extreme CircumNav. Both look great!!

Shrinking snow , boy I wish that was the case, we are getting a light snow this morning.

Scott H said:
Shrinking snow , boy I wish that was the case, we are getting a light snow this morning.

70 degrees yesterday here in Salt Lake City. Started getting cold front sent by Ken and Shari in California last night which they warned me about yesterday on the phone since it had been raining in California.

....................woke up this morning to 4 INCHES OF SNOW!

Debated about going back to bed, but have too much to do!

Linda

Howdy All:
I'm not much of a "poster" I'm more of a "lurker", so please forgive me...but I have a queaiton.

Does anyone have the WDW CD that has the parade version of "Remember the Magic" as one of it's tracks? I'm trying to get a copy to replace it for a friend. Please, pm me if you do.

I need to start some planning this cruise is starting to creep up on me.

Thanks much and HELLO to everyone!
Sue

Well, life has gotten in the way and it looks like we won't be able to do the 11 night this go around. We are doing the 4 night over Halloween instead. Not nearly the same - but at least we are cruising on DCL this year.

Happy cruising to everyone - I have enjoyed the chance to chat with some of you! Look me up on your next trip to Orlando!

Kelly :sunny:

Keggy said:
Well, life has gotten in the way and it looks like we won't be able to do the 11 night this go around. We are doing the 4 night over Halloween instead. Not nearly the same - but at least we are cruising on DCL this year.

Happy cruising to everyone - I have enjoyed the chance to chat with some of you! Look me up on your next trip to Orlando!

Kelly :sunny:

Sorry to see ya go !!!

Scott that still keeps the Cabin Count the Same As I Now have 2 Cabins Booked for this Cruise !! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Dont Ask !! Just getting Ready for 4/4 :lmao:

Peter

Dont Ask !! Just getting Ready for 4/4

There must be a method to the madness.

Bummer Kelly, do enjoy your future trips.

Woo-hoo! :hyper: Had to share. I finally got the "Approved Request For Financing Ownership Interest" letter from the DVC! :woohoo: Whew. I was sweating it big time there for a while. :scared: It's so cute. "I have the pleasure of informing you that your request...yadda yadda yadda....has been approved". :worship: Thank you DVC! :rockband: I am an official "snot" now. :snooty: :lmao:

If anyone's looking for something fun to do in St. John's/St. Thomas, you might want to check out Snuba. We did this on our last cruise in 2003, and most had a great time. I have TMJ and still haven't figured out how to hold a regulator comfortably in my mouth for more than about 5 minutes. I would LOVE to do this again. We booked right with the company and it was great. I highly recommend them: http://www.visnuba.com/

Enjoy, and thanks for the warm welcome!

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd double check. We are dressing for Pirate's Night, right? I got Steve's pirate shirt in yesterday and he said if he and I were the only ones dressed like pirates, he was going to throw me overboard. I told him I guessed I could walk the plank! :teeth: pirate:

MommaluvsDis said:
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd double check. We are dressing for Pirate's Night, right? I got Steve's pirate shirt in yesterday and he said if he and I were the only ones dressed like pirates, he was going to throw me overboard. I told him I guessed I could walk the plank! :teeth: pirate:

there will be plenty of pirate: 's onboard ! No worries Mate ..

Can you get him to wear a grass Skirt ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey,
If I can get him to wear a pirate's outfit, I can get him to wear a grass skirt, too! Oh boy, are we having a tropical night too? Just let me know, I'll start cutting the yard! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm glad we're all dressing up! I'd sure hate to walk that plank!!! :scared1: We're gonna have so much fun!

Hey Peter,are you getting a grass skirt for this cruise, I really can't remember if you had one for the repo? I wanna say ya did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter