September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hygiene99

<font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><
papa said:
Peter our bestus buddy, we have a couple of unused gift cards, where are you staying again :woohoo: :rotfl2: Mike

you know !!! I spoke to Mike on the Phone earlier today !! :sunny:

It was this one

Papa, Tracy, and Viking cant be the only ones that have tried this can We ??? :confused3 it also has a chat feature. :wizard:

sandysplayhouse said:
OMG.. those pictures are great... I loved seeing the Magic as she came into view... it was our first time seeing the ship and it was beautiful, everything we had hoped and more... then, When we heard the horn for the first time, that was killer, we ALL had tears in our eyes that morning... knowing that we would soon be onboard and excited to meet all our new DISer friends. Thanks for the pictures and the memories. :love:

No Problem !!!

Hear the Horn here.. :teeth: :bounce:

Great talking to you Peter. Looking forward to seeing everyone on the cruise. Mike :woohoo:

Now that the "big announcement" has been made, I'm still really looking forward to this cruise! Darn the Med - full speed to the Southern Caribbean!

Ken

kpros said:
Now that the "big announcement" has been made, I'm still really looking forward to this cruise! Darn the Med - full speed to the Southern Caribbean!

Ken

I'm with you Ken. :thumbsup2 It was exciting :cheer2: waiting to see what was coming but I am really looking forward to this cruise and meeting the Diser's on it. :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :Pinkbounc Maybe we will do 2007 and maybe not :confused3 but we are definately doing this one. :cool1: :bounce:

Carol and Doug

OMG Carol and Doug!!!! The Fish Extender is outstanding!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc I got it last night and hung in up in my Mickey room. Other than the colors and print, it is identical to the Fish Extenders from Debbie!! Until I hung it up, I didn't notice the special touch you added ;) I absolutely loved it!!! Once it's decorated, I'll send pictures! Thank you!!!

bonzie1 said:

Hi Everyone... :wave2: When we woke up this morning at 22 degrees, :cold: I told Joe he had to get me back to WDW right away! :rotfl2:
3 More Days for us. Woo Hoo!
A loonnnggg 3 days. :sad2:

winotracy said:
OMG Carol and Doug!!!! The Fish Extender is outstanding!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc I got it last night and hung in up in my Mickey room. Other than the colors and print, it is identical to the Fish Extenders from Debbie!! Until I hung it up, I didn't notice the special touch you added ;) I absolutely loved it!!! Once it's decorated, I'll send pictures! Thank you!!!

Wow Sounds Great !!!!

T thanks for the assist earlier today!
I found the info intresting....

As others have said this is going to be a great cruise.. :sunny: :sunny:

:woohoo: :woohoo:
Peter

Ok, today I am going to work at work, not play like yesterday :rotfl2: We are getting more excited for this cruise now. Will try to do one of the special cruises next year, but don't know if it will come to be or not in the end. This one is definite. Airfare is booked. I filled out all our documents online last night and started getting DH to speculate as to what we may do in the ports of call :lmao: This will definitely be a great cruise!!

Ahoy mateys. pirate:

I was wondering how many people would jump ship once the BIG announcement was made. DH was interested in Europe until I told him it would be about $20,000 for our family of four to set sail. He was interested in a July cruise to coincide with the Tour de France. I told him we could rent bicycles and participate in the Tour de Castaway. ;)

I was so looking forward to a quick getaway during my kids' Spring Break in April. I am now getting away to the dentist as I broke a molar last week and need a crown.

Hope everyone has a great week.

winotracy said:

Tracy,

Glad you liked it. ::yes:: It has been fun doing them and will be fun to see how each one gets decorated. :) :) My DH has so gotten into it that he wants to decorate another one. :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 Told him we can only hang one. :rotfl2: :rotfl: He said, "at a time". :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Carol

EnchantedPlayroom said:
Bob and Lee ... WHERE is Whispering Canyon. I couldn't believe that picture of the soda. I would LOVE that place!!! :banana: :love:

It is in the Wilderness Lodge Lobby and is a great place to eat! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Carol

Ken

We are with ya there. We are planning Tanzania for Jan/Feb 2007, retire June 2007 (that is 62 weeks away if anyone is interested) , then who knows. I would like to bring the Magic back but don’t think that will be in the plans.

Bob and Lee, you lucky guys will be warm in three days. Have a great trip, I know ya will.

He was interested in a July cruise to coincide with the Tour de France. I told him we could rent bicycles and participate in the Tour de Castaway.

Leslie, I will gladly run along next to him draped in the country flag of his choice, for encouragement, and that evening we could have a podium ceremony where you could give him a yellow jersey and a stuffed Mickey. Good luck with the tooth.

Good moring to all and we are looking forward to this cruise. Mike

Scott H said:
Bob and Lee, you lucky guys will be warm in three days. Have a great trip, I know ya will.

icunurse_celeste said:
Bob- have a great time at the World. Enjoy being warm for us!

Looking forward to it. "I gotta go where it's warm!"
Made up a small poster to put on my desk. :)

imgoing.jpg

Think they'll get the idea? :confused3

Bob

I hope you and Lee have a great time at WDW...how long are you going for?????

BobandLee said:
Celeste, BTW, are you still planning a pre-cruise mini-meet memorial day?

Funny you mention this because I just wrote Peter & Tracy an email about this....
I think something will be put together- just probably not at my house, unless a large amount of people decide to come. I may potentially have to do something on that Friday and I get into town Thursday night from California.

I think something will be done- I just don't know what or where. If we were to do Chicago we could go to the Disney store, the Rainforest Cafe, and the ghiradelli shop. If we were to do Gurnee area we could do Six Flag and the Gurnee Mills Mall- which has a new Disney store that just opened. If we were to do Milwaukee we could do the zoo, a museum, and hang out by the lakefront, and there is a great cuban place. If we did Madison- we could do what ever Tracy suggests, but there is a great scrapbooking place and the lakes there are beautiful.

ARE PEOPLE INTERESTED OR SHOULD WE DO IT LATER IN THE SUMMER?

icunurse_celeste said:
Funny you mention this because I just wrote Peter & Tracy an email about this....
I think something will be put together- just probably not at my house, unless a large amount of people decide to come. I may potentially have to do something on that Friday and I get into town Thursday night from California.

I think something will be done- I just don't know what or where. If we were to do Chicago we could go to the Disney store, the Rainforest Cafe, and the ghiradelli shop. If we were to do Gurnee area we could do Six Flag and the Gurnee Mills Mall- which has a new Disney store that just opened. If we were to do Milwaukee we could do the zoo, a museum, and hang out by the lakefront, and there is a great cuban place. If we did Madison- we could do what ever Tracy suggests, but there is a great scrapbooking place and the lakes there are beautiful.

ARE PEOPLE INTERESTED OR SHOULD WE DO IT LATER IN THE SUMMER?
Ask me on April 4th :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter