September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hygiene99 said:
Ask me on April 4th :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's all about the 4th, isn't it :sad2: :sad2:

Celeste, we got a new scrapbooking store recently. Pretty nice! Bill said we could have something at our house or there's always one of the parks on the lake, the famous Farmer's Market or the zoo (which is next to a park on the lake). Lots of options all around!!

Hi Everybody,

Well Bob and I have decided to join you all on this cruise. Just booked and we can't wait to see you all again.

Cheryl

ps...Bob and Lee, we will see you this weekend! Have a safe trip!

icunurse_celeste said:
Funny you mention this because I just wrote Peter & Tracy an email about this....
I think something will be put together- just probably not at my house, unless a large amount of people decide to come. I may potentially have to do something on that Friday and I get into town Thursday night from California.

I think something will be done- I just don't know what or where. If we were to do Chicago we could go to the Disney store, the Rainforest Cafe, and the ghiradelli shop. If we were to do Gurnee area we could do Six Flag and the Gurnee Mills Mall- which has a new Disney store that just opened. If we were to do Milwaukee we could do the zoo, a museum, and hang out by the lakefront, and there is a great cuban place. If we did Madison- we could do what ever Tracy suggests, but there is a great scrapbooking place and the lakes there are beautiful.

ARE PEOPLE INTERESTED OR SHOULD WE DO IT LATER IN THE SUMMER?

Celeste,

Doug and I would definately be interested. :banana: :Pinkbounc It doesn't really matter where because I have a brother in Medinah, outside of Chicago and we have a daughter about 30 minutes west of Madison. If given enough notice we will turn this into a vacation and visit family too. :moped: :grouphug:

Carol

webray said:
Hi Everybody,

Well Bob and I have decided to join you all on this cruise. Just booked and we can't wait to see you all again.

Cheryl

ps...Bob and Lee, we will see you this weekend! Have a safe trip!

Welcome aboard Cheryl & Bob :banana: :banana:
Great Neighbors Last Cruise !!!! pirate:

I have sent you a PM. :wizard:

Boy, I've been gone for a while...
Pahrumpgirl - Thank you so much for the fish extenders. :wave2: I feel so in the loop now!!! :cool1: :banana: They look great. You must have worked very hard on them. How sweet of you to go to such lengths. :goodvibes Thank you. :grouphug:

Carol...
OMG... I just received my beautiful Fish Extenders...

:thumbsup2 CUDOS on such a great job. They are beautiful.

You really should think about putting these on EBAY, you could make some big bucks... I know they would sell quickly and you would be deep in orders expecially if you would put a link on the Disboards to a picture of one of your creations... EVERYONE will want one.

Cudo's and again THANK YOU so much! :love:

sandysplayhouse said:
Carol...
OMG... I just received my beautiful Fish Extenders...

:thumbsup2 CUDOS on such a great job. They are beautiful.

You really should think about putting these on EBAY, you could make some big bucks... I know they would sell quickly and you would be deep in orders expecially if you would put a link on the Disboards to a picture of one of your creations... EVERYONE will want one.

Cudo's and again THANK YOU so much! :love:

Sandy and Brandy,

Glad you liked the "fish extenders". :) It is Doug's and my pleasure to do them. :goodvibes I think I will wait and see how many I make for our cruise before I start thinking about ebay. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: Can't wait to see how you decorate yours.

Carol

If I were to start thinking about gifts for each DIS Stateroom, how many should I estimate?

Does everybody hang a little note from their 'gift' so that we will know who it's from?

Rockolamamma said:
If I were to start thinking about gifts for each DIS Stateroom, how many should I estimate?

yeah.. me too, me too, does someone have a running count of the DISers onboard yet... and how many kids and their ages? how many princesses and how many pirates?

sandysplayhouse said:
Rockolamamma said:

yeah.. me too, me too, does someone have a running count of the DISers onboard yet... and how many kids and their ages? how many princesses and how many pirates?

As of Right now, there are aprox. 168 people !
I seem to have a pretty good handle on who has Switched to the 10 night or canceled this cruise..
The Roster is not updated. :wizard:

About 70 cabins pirate:

Brandy Enjoy!! we got the Pm.

I hope everyone is doing well.

I thought I would post a link to the Pirates Disneyland Meet I am organizing. Anyone want to try to get up close to our favorite celebrity pirates during the red carpet arrivals of the POC 2 Movie? pirate:

June 24, 2006

Tink33 said:

I thought I would post a link to the Pirates Disneyland Meet I am organizing. Anyone want to try to get up close to our favorite celebrity pirates during the red carpet arrivals of the POC 2 Movie? pirate:

June 24, 2006

Count me in... my hubby and I will be there.

Tink33 said:

June 24, 2006

Lesley, let me know if you want that added to the next newsletter...next week. If anyone has anything else to add to the newsletter, let me know by next Thursday. Thanks!

Tink33 said:

June 24, 2006
Oh Lesley! The mini December meet with the candlelight processional was such fun... I'd LOVE to join you guys, in June but I just checked the airfare from NJ... Weekends are blacked out! AAARRRGGG!!! Give Johnny Depp a BIG hug for me okay!!! pirate: (make that 2 BIG hugs!) :faint:

?QUESTIONS? :confused3

If you are visiting EPCOT, on a one-park pass, can you take the monorail to the Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian or Polynisian Resort to shop and or eat?

Seem to remember about some item at is exclusive to the Contemporary. Would anyone know what that possibly could be?

Thanx

BobandLee said:
?QUESTIONS? :confused3

If you are visiting EPCOT, on a one-park pass, can you take the monorail to the Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian or Polynisian Resort to shop and or eat?

Seem to remember about some item at is exclusive to the Contemporary. Would anyone know what that possibly could be?

Thanx
Yes you can! It is a great way to see it all!!

While in Epcot, stop in Canada and say Hi to Off Kilter :woohoo:

Have fun!

Debbie

As of Right now, there are aprox. 168 people !
I seem to have a pretty good handle on who has Switched to the 10 night or canceled this cruise..
The Roster is not updated.

About 70 cabins

I would have guesed more, :confused3 :confused3

Note Walmart stock wil be up on Monday after our shopping trip today. :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter