Sept Codes

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Does anyone know when generally the codes come out for Sept?
I just want to keep my eyes peeled around that time.

Thanks!

AP codes for 8/28/2004 to 9/29/2004 were released on August 5th, 2004. (I saved all of my advance notice AP emails as a reference.) They were $49, $79, and $109 (sample rates). So I would think if there are GC, they would be released just after the AP codes are released. Looks like a long wait.

yup.....I have a feeling once spring hits here in CT, it and Summer will fly by...so maybe the wait won't be sooooo bad...lol

Wow August 5th??? I do have a Looooong wait ahead of me! But at least when the codes do come out, I will only have to wait 1 month and 5 days to go to WDW! But if I am reading correctly $79 for a moderate? That's awesome! :worship:

Don't count on those rates being the same as what we will see this year. If the recently released AP codes are any indication, the rates will be higher this year.

For comparison...last year's AP rates for travel from mid-April to July 4 were values for $59, mods for $89 and deluxes started at $124 (for standard rooms at WL and AKL). This year for the same travel period they are values for $74, mods for $109 and deluxes from $139.

Who knows what the next round of codes will bring. Just don't budget $79 for a mod and think you'll be OK.

Lollipop Mom said:
Don't count on those rates being the same as what we will see this year. If the recently released AP codes are any indication, the rates will be higher this year.

For comparison...last year's AP rates for travel from mid-April to July 4 were values for $59, mods for $89 and deluxes started at $124 (for standard rooms at WL and AKL). This year for the same travel period they are values for $74, mods for $109 and deluxes from $139.

Who knows what the next round of codes will bring. Just don't budget $79 for a mod and think you'll be OK.

Hey anything is better than $134/night. I am budgeting anywhere between $80-$110/night at Coronado Springs. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter