Sept 1,2013 Dream Fish Extender

I'd love to be part of the FE group, so please count me in! I'll email the requested info. Thanks for organizing.

Hi Rose,

Do we have an update on number of cabins? Been making FE's and was just trying to see where we are.

Thanks,
Cindi

-- erinlees_mommie
--Cabin unknown at this time *GTY*
-- Hayes
-- Dulcie,Erinlee *girl age 9*,Carol
-- Erinlee's 9th Birthday
-- No allergies
-- dulc1@yahoo.com
We are using our family's FE for my mama *Carol* so it's not going to be as PRETTY as it should be so I'll put a sticky note or something to cover hubby's name :(

We have 9 rooms includes you room to

Thats a great start. I so far made 15 FE gifts and bought extra supplies for more last night. Looking forward to all the fun :cool1: My DCL last year had 16 cabins. I hope we have at least 20, if it gets more than that when it gets closer to the sailing date we may want to think about splitting it into two groups. I have seen many FE's do that when they get large numbers of responses.

We are now up to 10 Rooms , Should we close this one at 10-15 and if anyone what to join have them start there own :banana::banana:

We are now up to 10 Rooms , Should we close this one at 10-15 and if anyone what to join have them start there own :banana::banana:

Any chance I can jump in before you close it :)

-- DISboard username: Chiburple
-- Cabin #: GTY
-- Family Last Name: Ghorayeb
-- Names: Maria and Marise (we're both adults)
-- An email address for your family: marise (dot) ghorayeb (at) g mail

I defiantly like the idea keeping smaller groups. Perhaps we can just see how many sign up and then split it up... For example, 22 cabins can be split into two groups of 11.

Any chance I can jump in before you close it :)

-- DISboard username: Chiburple
-- Cabin #: GTY
-- Family Last Name: Ghorayeb
-- Names: Maria and Marise (we're both adults)
-- An email address for your family: marise (dot) ghorayeb (at) g mail

I defiantly like the idea keeping smaller groups. Perhaps we can just see how many sign up and then split it up... For example, 22 cabins can be split into two groups of 11.

Yes welcome

esorddor2004 said:

I think it's to early to close. I would close it around 20 ~ 25. That is about average I think. There are many fish extender groups on facebook with ideas and suggestions. It just seems that the common number before splitting is about 25. One cruise date had 104 cabins...can u imagine?

I think the best thing is to keep the end date still July 1st, see how many in total and then divide accordingly. We may end up with one, two, or 3 groups. Right now it's to early to close off a group.

Hello
So this is my first FE on a Disney cruise

Cabin. 9560
Family name. Wimbley
Two adults. Corey Wimbley & Debi Petrone
Email. Dperuso@aol.com

Don't forget the Facebook page we have to get to know each other
All info is on the Disboards!!
Ill post it again now:)

So far:

15 female adult
6 males
3 teen girls 17-12 age
1 teen boy 17-12 age
3 youth girls 11-2 age
4 youth boys 11-2 age

Will update when we get more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter