Sept 1,2013 Dream Fish Extender

Just want to let everyone no Im closing the group as of June 1 st. Thats 16 days away . I have alot of personal thing happening in June . and still have to fine time to finish the gifts

Katie Wyatt

Cabin# 6106
Family Last Name: Wyatt
DH-Jason
DW-Katie
DS-Kason (6)
DS-Andrew (3)
DD- Sarah (1)

Celebrating Birthdays!!!
Katie- 9/1
Sarah- 9/9

No Allergies

**We can't wait, this is our first Disney Cruise and we are SO EXCITED!!!

Katie Wyatt

Cabin# 6106
Family Last Name: Wyatt
DH-Jason
DW-Katie
DS-Kason (6)
DS-Andrew (3)
DD- Sarah (1)

Celebrating Birthdays!!!
Katie- 9/1
Sarah- 9/9

No Allergies

**We can't wait, this is our first Disney Cruise and we are SO EXCITED!!!

Just add you to the list ,Welcome , Also send you by email the FE List

Just an up date

Female-18
Male-11
Teen Boy-1
Teen Girls-3
Girls (11-1)-9
Boys (11-1)-5

As soon as you get your room # please PM me

Hi we are so excited as our first cruise trip gets closer!!! My DD had a great idea to make her AG doll FE gift and ask me if she could do some for the other girls. Does any other DD have American girl dolls?

Hi! I would like to join the FE group I will PM you shortly with the rest of the info. We are SUPER excited! This is our first Disney cruise and we can't wait!

DW - Mayte
DH - Michael
DS - Mason (2) turning 3 soon!
DS - Madden (10 M) turning 1 in July!

Hi! I would like to join the FE group I will PM you shortly with the rest of the info. We are SUPER excited! This is our first Disney cruise and we can't wait!

DW - Mayte
DH - Michael
DS - Mason (2) turning 3 soon!
DS - Madden (10 M) turning 1 in July!

Welcome to the group, so glad you are joining us :)

I would like to get my family in on the fun! This is our 2nd cruise...somehow we missed the memo on our first cruise...I'm excited to join in to make our 2nd cruise even more fun!! I'll email you my info!

Thanks!

Tara McCarty

Hey Rose, I commented on this thread earlier tonight and then sent an email to the email you provided in the original comment on this thread when you began organizing this group. My email came back to me tonight. Can you confirm your email for me...I want to make sure my family can join in on the fun and I see you're closing the group on June 1st. Thanks!

Tara McCarty

Rose, I tried sending a PM, but I don't have enough comments posted to be able to send a personal message. I ended up figuring out that I mis-spelled your email, so I re-sent the email. Thanks!

Tara

Hey Rose, I commented on this thread earlier tonight and then sent an email to the email you provided in the original comment on this thread when you began organizing this group. My email came back to me tonight. Can you confirm your email for me...I want to make sure my family can join in on the fun and I see you're closing the group on June 1st. Thanks!

Tara McCarty
Tara I got the email i just need your husbands name if going

I need last names and email for:

mNmcrew4
please get them to me ASAP so I can send out new list

Update

Female-21
Male-13
Teen Boy-1
Teen Girl-3
Boys(11-1)-8
Girls(11-1)-10

I would like to get my family in on the fun! This is our 2nd cruise...somehow we missed the memo on our first cruise...I'm excited to join in to make our 2nd cruise even more fun!! I'll email you my info!

Thanks!

Tara McCarty

Welcome to the group, so excited to have you join in our fun :cool1:

Hi Rose, I sent an email to you from my yahoo account. It will not let me send you a direct email thru DISboards. It states that I need to have least 10 PM to message you or reply to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter