Senses Spa Pamper Package?

Nicole786

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I have a cruise booked in September and this is my first experience with planning for a cruise, let alone a Disney one! I have a question I couldn't find an answer to.

I want to check out Senses spa on the Nassau day of the cruise, and I want to book in advance for best availability. It seems that the "Pamper package" thats advertised in the daily navigator isn't available on the website. Can I book my time in advance and switch to the pamper package when I get to Senses?

Anyone have any experience with this package? thanks!

Nicole786 said:
Hello!

I have a cruise booked in September and this is my first experience with planning for a cruise, let alone a Disney one! I have a question I couldn't find an answer to.

I want to check out Senses spa on the Nassau day of the cruise, and I want to book in advance for best availability. It seems that the "Pamper package" thats advertised in the daily navigator isn't available on the website. Can I book my time in advance and switch to the pamper package when I get to Senses?

Anyone have any experience with this package? thanks!

You might be seeing one of the Port Day Specials advertised in the Navigator, or the book-multiple-things package discount. Only certain things in the spa are available to pre-book. I would go to the spa when you first embark and lock in what you want if you don't want to wait and see what the port day special will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter