Selecting a place for FE meet-n-greet

Biggsfamily

Earning My Ears
I need suggestions selecting a place for participates of the Fish Extenders to "Meet and Greet" to assemble to hand out any updates and a final copy if the FE list.

So where is a good place everyone can find "mid ship" on the Magic?
What is a good time? After Muster Drill? After sail away party?

Any thoughts?

I think most DIS meets on the Magic/Wonder are in the Promenade Lounge. We've most commonly had them at 3 - before the muster drill, as afterwards is usually taken up by unpacking and getting ready for dinner. Much earlier than 3 and you run the risk of not everyone being there yet!

Another vote for Promenade lounge at 3 or 3:15. We had one by the Goofy Pool because some people wanted kids to be able to swim--bad idea, it was way too noisy to hear anything. Promenade Lounge has nothing going on at that time, chairs and tables for those who want them, etc.

After the muster drill is the sail away party, so you don't want to do it afterward.

I think most DIS meets on the Magic/Wonder are in the Promenade Lounge. We've most commonly had them at 3 - before the muster drill, as afterwards is usually taken up by unpacking and getting ready for dinner. Much earlier than 3 and you run the risk of not everyone being there yet!

:thumbsup2 we always did that too and it worked just fine~ :thumbsup2

I would suggest that you designate one stateroom as a place to check for stateroom FE changes. A simple note on the door works. Not everyone makes it to the meets.

I would suggest that you designate one stateroom as a place to check for stateroom FE changes. A simple note on the door works. Not everyone makes it to the meets.

I agree with this. We didn't make it to our DIS meet as the group couldn't find a time that worked for everyone. 3 pm didn't work for those who wanted to be at the spa drawing on day 1, others didn't want to meet after the Sail Away party, etc.

A note on the door of a designated cabin is the best way to communicate cabin changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter