**Secret Summer Exchange ~ Now Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited. Looking forward to everyone showing off all their pretty gifts and it will be so super exciting cxx.

:jumping1:

One final bump, as this exchange closes in the morning ! :) I know not everyone has received their PM's yet (final PM's will be sent in the morning), but for those who have, how are you getting on with your shopping ? :)

Mine is wrapped and ready to go, I can't wait to see what everyone receives ::yes::

I've got a couple of 'bits' and I'm shopping next week to finish mine off :goodvibes Looking forward to it!

I have not started yet, but I have the morning off from court on Monday and will do some shopping then.

Corinna

I have mine in just need to wrap it went to the disney store yesterday to pick it up ended up buying loads for my babies haha but the were having a great sale on clothes so I couldn't pass on them :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter