**Secret Summer Exchange ~ NOW CLOSED**

Oh I need to get a move on! I've not had chance to get anything for mine yet! Will head off to look this week! :goodvibes

I bought a couple of little things in town today and placed a further order which should be here on Tuesday. I also spotted something else that I consider buying.

Corinna

Count me in too, Mandy! I love the gift exchanges and this is too near my birthday to miss out... PM on it's way... :goodvibes

2.gif

So far taking part

Mandy (mandymouse)
Michelina (craigs bride)
Claire (Pinky166)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Gaynor (Gaynor)
Andrea (irongirlof12)
Gemma (gemmybear83)
Emma (thelittlemermaid83)
Florence (Minniespal)
Aimee (Cinderella2006)
Victoria (Tillybud)
Bob (Bolanette87)
Rachel (Tinks1984)
Claire (Trilli-magic)
Victoria (torsie24)
Jen (jen_uk)
Jackie (BRobson)
Alex (Beep)
Joanne (PoppyAnna)
Karen (CustardTart)
David (fatdave42)

Mandy, sorry to hassle you but when will you be sending the details across?

I've bought all mine for my exchange! I can't wait to see what the person thinks of it :goodvibes

I can only post on Saturdays so will be posting mine next week - 20th June.

It has been great fun doing this :thumbsup2

i brought another gift today for my dis friend :banana:...im just waiting on two to be delivered but im a little bit worried they are not going to get here on time :scared1:..it was a 10-20 day delivery has been 10 days so far so hopefully they will get here before sending date .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter