Searching for Disneyland History - Michael Bowling segments

Thank you so much for your positive comments about my Disney history segments. There are so many fascinating stories about Walt Disney and how his animators, Film makers, artists and Imagineers brought his visions to life, and I enjoy sharing them with you. I believe knowing the stories behind the theme parks, attractions, resorts and films enhances our enjoyment and appreciation for them.

Since I am part of The DIS Disneyland Team, my focus is on Disneyland and The Walt Disney Family Museum. However, stay tuned for some news later in the year that I believe you will find interesting.

Michael

Let me see what I can do...here's a start:

06/05/16 - Disneyland at 60: Disneyland After Walt - Part 2
04/24/16 - Disneyland Music: The Soundtrack of our Lives
03/13/16 - Disneyland at 60: Disneyland After Walt - Part 1
01/31/16 - Disneyland at 60: Happy Haunts (Finally) Materialize
11/29/15 - The Wisdom of Walt (with Jeff Barnes)
11/01/15 - Disneyland at 60: The Future Has Arrived
09/20/15 - Disneyland at 60: Living History with Ben Harris: Part 2
09/06/15 - Disneyland at 60: Living History with Ben Harris: Part 1
08/11/15 - Windows on Main Street: Van France
07/12/15 - Disneyland at 60: Disneyland & Pixie Dust
04/19/15 - Disneyland at 60: The World's Fair
03/29/15 - Kay Kamen & Mickey Mouse
02/22/15 - Windows on Main Street: Rolly Crump
01/25/15 - Disneyland at 60: The First Decade
11/06/14 - Disneyland at 60: Disneyland Hotel-Part 1 & 11/13/14 - Disneyland at 60: Disneyland Hotel-Part 2
09/11/14 - Disneyland at 60: The First Year
08/21/14 - Little Golden Books & Disney
07/17/14 - Disneyland at 60: Opening Day
06/26/14 - Lady and the Tramp
05/22/14 - Disneyland at 60: Building the Magic
04/10/14 - Animation Pioneers
03/27/14 - Disneyland at 60: Walt's Idea
02/13/14 - Walt's Olympics
01/30/14 - Disneyland at 60: Poppins
01/23/14 - Roger Rabbit's 20th
01/16/14 - A Tribute to Annette

I'm up to date on the Connecting With Walt Podcasts, and now I'm going to start on this list to read more Disney history. My company while I cook for Christmas! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Just wanted to throw out my thanks to both you Michael and Craig - I'm up to episode 14 of the connecting with Walt series after finishing the 60th anniversary episodes. I am really loving the knowledge that you are sharing and the magical moments you create - certainly makes my drive to work and home each day a lot more entertaining!

from - I'm hoping to have them all done by our trip in march and trying to find a unique experience to suprise my other half when we go!! I would love to try and get him into club 33 as it's his 33rd birthday! Any suggestions??

Just wanted to throw out my thanks to both you Michael and Craig - I'm up to episode 14 of the connecting with Walt series after finishing the 60th anniversary episodes. I am really loving the knowledge that you are sharing and the magical moments you create - certainly makes my drive to work and home each day a lot more entertaining!

from - I'm hoping to have them all done by our trip in march and trying to find a unique experience to suprise my other half when we go!! I would love to try and get him into club 33 as it's his 33rd birthday! Any suggestions??
Tapping @Merry Mousketeer and @Teleclashter for you, to make sure they see your nice comments on their hard work. :) Also tapping @ImTooExcitedToSleep, in case he has any suggestions for you. He da man! :)

Hi. I am Michael's wife. Happy Birthday to your other half. I can tell you if Michael had a way to get you into Club 33 he would be taking me first. :-) I am sorry that he doesn't have any magical way to make this happen but I am sure that just being in Disneyland with your partner will make the birthday magical.

I am glad you are enjoying Connecting with Walt.

Carol
Its a great day to be alive!!!

Hey
I was listening to Magic Kingdom's Adventureland episode (OH NO! I have finally caught up!!) and Craig you mentioned the Asian driver for the Jungle Cruise etc - It made me think to when I was at Hong Kong Disneyland in December 2015 and there are actually 3 different queues for this attraction - one in English, one in Japanese, and one in Mandarin - each line had different lengths - when we did the English one, i struggled to understand as she spoke very quickly and literally said her spiel without any emotion or excitement. We had just come from the Magic Kingdom in Florida too, so it was a disappointment for me :) This gives the riders the opportunity to "get" the jokes. Hope that helps! @Merry Mousketeer @Teleclashter

That is very interesting, Tahlzy! I was hoping the English queue would be helpful when I visit Hong Kong Disneyland in October with my fellow DISers. You have helped me to set my expectations appropriately!

I'm just curious would it be possible to add the disneyland history segment to the connecting with walt feed so that poel can find them easier?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter