Seafood restaurant

evedein

Mouseketeer
I need a recommendation for a seafood restaurant, either in the Parks or at one of the Resorts/Disney Springs

We've been to Coral Reef twice and really enjoyed it both times. Last trip we went to Paddlefish and the Boathouse in DS and liked both of those too.

However be sure to review the current menus for each (which may help you make your choice), as we found that each menu only had a handful of entrees on them, I assume due to lower staffing and crowds due to Covid.

I'm a big fan of bluezoo at the Swan (EPCOT resort area). It's more on the upscale side but kids are welcome. I also really enjoy the Boathouse in Disney Springs. That's a more casual environment and also features outdoor seating by the water. Not currently open, but if/when it does, Flying Fish on the Boardwalk is terrific.

If its open (currently closed), Flying Fish has been very good.
BlueZoo may be the best Seafood restaurant at WDW, but it is more upscale.
As others have said, Coral Reef is hit or miss, but the aquarium is amazing.

My husband and I ate at Paddlefish in DS for lunch last week. Lovely venue, quiet and beautiful views.
We really enjoyed except for not realizing how small the portions would be compared to typical Disney restaurants. Thank heaves we didn't share like we often do!
We started with the crab fries since I had read DIS reviews on those and everyone said they were great and they were!!! SO GOOD! We did share these and we both loved them. My husband had the lobster roll and it was TINY! I had the crab cake which was fine but not large. Everything was delicious and fresh. Great atmosphere and I do recommend as long as you know it won't be cheap but you are getting great service and ambience. :)

I am looking for a place that has a buffet like the Cape May Cafe. Any recommendations?

Any truth to the rumor it may open up at the end of May?

With the Beach Club resort opening up the hotel side 5/30, I think it is likely but I don’t believe there has been any official word. If they do reopen, I’d expect it to be modified to family style vs. buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter