Sea World passholder lounge?

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
I got an email about this. Has anyone checked it out? Have they ever had a passholder lounge in the past?

PASS MEMBER LOUNGE
PRESENTED BY COCA‑COLA® IS NOW OPEN

You are invited to experience the NEW Pass Member Lounge presented by Coca‑Cola located inside Terrace BBQ. This is your private place to recharge, refresh and enhance your day at SeaWorld Orlando. Enjoy free samples of Coca‑Cola Freestyle® beverages, concierge services and recharge your devices in a relaxing environment. You can also purchase a variety of lite bites from an exclusive menu.

I went like 3 weeks ago and to the right of the entrance was a Coke freestyle machine with some tables and to the left was the room with the sofas with an older coke soda machine,past that was a room with a merchandise sale only for pass holders.I went again last week and the only thing open was the room on the right with the freestyle machine and tables.

I got an email about this. Has anyone checked it out? Have they ever had a passholder lounge in the past?

does anyone know if this is open to platinum passholders with a different main park?

we have busch gardens/water country passes from williamsburg VA, but they are the platinum passes that also give us free admission and parking at sea world orlando, aquatica, busch gardens tampa, and the parks in other states (texas, and i think cali).

we will probably be down in orlando in april and planned to do a day or two at sea world and aquatica. it's usually hot enough at that time of year that a lounge would be appreciated. :)

does anyone know if this is open to platinum passholders with a different main park?

we have busch gardens/water country passes from williamsburg VA, but they are the platinum passes that also give us free admission and parking at sea world orlando, aquatica, busch gardens tampa, and the parks in other states (texas, and i think cali).

we will probably be down in orlando in april and planned to do a day or two at sea world and aquatica. it's usually hot enough at that time of year that a lounge would be appreciated. :)
We have the Super Grovers from Sesame Place and get preferred parking and seating at SW and BG. We last used them in December 2015.

Your good. We have San Diego platinum passes and used them in DEC to get in to the lounge.

awesome. thank you for the info! we've been to the chase lounge in epcot and find it's really a good place to rest, refresh, and charge the phones, so i'm looking forward to checking out the sea world lounge.

We have the Super Grovers from Sesame Place and get preferred parking and seating at SW and BG. We last used them in December 2015.

and thanks for the parking/seating info! i knew we got parking, but didn't know about the seating, or that our parking was preferred. this pass just keeps getting better and better. :)

The last time we went, they had added a charging station on the wall. You use a credit card to lock your phone in the little door. You are not charged, it is just a way to verify that your phone is not taken by someone else. My kids love the free soda machine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter