Sea racers

006_zps914b4a5c.jpg

Just an FYI, we rented a sea raycer one day, and a pontoon boat a few days later. On the day we rented the pontoon we found out there is a AAA discount (that we didn't get on the sea raycer because we didn't know and they didn't mention it). My 12 year old twins enjoyed driving the sea raycer!

So if you have AAA ask for a discount, or ask if there are any other discounts available.

There is a 20% coupon for the fishing expedition in the back of the Birmbaums guide to Disney.

Thanks for the replies and info.My daughters will like that I think and it will be a good "filler" activity on a day we don't go to a park.In fact it seems like the more we go to FW the fewer days we go to the parks.
We had no idea there was a AAA discount available for them.That is a great tip!:thumbsup2

The 'little boats' are still my daughter's fondest memory from our last WDW trip. Always a fun time.

Just be wary of the lake patrol and follow the rules to the letter. They really don't have much to do other than watch the racers so they seem primed to go off on the least little thing. I felt I was going plenty slow through the channel, but apparently not to this particular guy's standards. Nevermind that he came FLYING up on me in the channel in a much larger boat.

Where are the locations for these rentals? We will be at AKL, so I know they are not there.

GF, WL, CR, Poly, Ft W to ride on Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. And DTD also had them for rent.

Thanks for the heads up.
On the flip side they can also be very friendly/helpful. On the same ride it started to rain when we were in the Seven Seas Lagoon and one of them came up and gave my daughter and myself ponchos.

And on a previous trip when we were out there and it was hot they rode up and offered us something to drink. Main point being - they're pretty much focused entirely on you and often outnumber the actual people with Racers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter