Scuba Diving

Mercdesman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone scuba dived while at Aulani recently? My son and I are coming in July and want to dive while we are there for a day. Can anyone recommend a dive shop to use? Aulani uses Dive Oahu, but was looking for any other recommendations that people have actually used. This is us diving in Epcot last weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_3127.jpeg
    IMG_3127.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 7
Our last trip in May of 2022 we dove with Dive Oahu and their service was great. Our daughter was stung by a box jelly and they were amazing with her. Great guides and we had a good experience. We have been diving on Oahu several times since 1994 and we were very happy with their service. We are diving with them next week. You can book directly with them so you don't have to go through Aulani (I'm sure there is an up charge.)

If you dive off the west side, see if you can visit the Mahi wreck. Great dive, athough it is a deep one. We also love Turtle Canyon off Waikiki.

I dove with Hawaii Nautical on past trips, but it looks like they're not offering scuba tours anymore. I've considered Trident Adventures as well - it's run by former Navy Seals.

I'm diving with Island Divers Hawaii in a few weeks -- they do boat dives from the west coast (most shops do shore dives I believe), leaving from the Waianae small boat harbor ~25 minutes north of Aulani. They also do 3-dive trips on Sundays and Fridays which is what attracted me most. Figured if doing 1 day of diving away from the family, might as well make the most of it!

Can report back how it goes afterward if you're interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter