• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scrooge McDuck

MommyMouse143

Mouseketeer
Okay, DS4 has a growing list of favorite characters.... One of his current favorites is Scrooge Mcduck (he will even be going as Uncle Scrooge for Halloween :love: ). We will be in WDW in Nov/Dec. I know in the past Uncle Scrooge has been at MVMCP- is there anywhere else to meet him? I read somewhere that he was (is?) at AK..... is this correct?

We need to meet Scrooge!

Using the MDE app, unfortunately it does not appear Scrooge McDuck is meeting anywhere.

To find where characters are meeting (in the parks) you can:
- open MDE app
- select upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
- ensure left filter shows All Parks (or a specific park)
- change centre dropdown to 'Characters'
- change right dropdown to to 'Show List'

A list of all characters and where they are meeting in the parks will be displayed.

Using the MDE app, unfortunately it does not appear Scrooge McDuck is meeting anywhere.

To find where characters are meeting (in the parks) you can:
- open MDE app
- select upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
- ensure left filter shows All Parks (or a specific park)
- change centre dropdown to 'Characters'
- change right dropdown to to 'Show List'

A list of all characters and where they are meeting in the parks will be displayed.
Bummer, thanks. Hopefully he makes an appearance at the Christmas party.

Pre-Covid he used to be at AK for meeting (along with the other Ducks), but that hasn't returned as far as I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter