Scrapping books??

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
O.K., for some reason when I start a book (it's been 4 years since my last and I know there is alot more to work with now) I have alot of ideas, then after about 10 pages....my pages either start to look the same or they start looking real boring. Does anyone know of any good idea books that are out there?

Thanks

I used to go to the public library and look through the Creating Keepsakes magazine there once a month. I'd sketch layout ideas on a piece of paper. (Then I'd lose the paper or never use it anyway.) I finally just broke down and got a subscription. :o
I also like the Becky Higgins' My Creative Companion because it gives ideas for all kinds of stuff without being specifically one thing. Y'know what I mean? For instance, I have a hard time looking at a layout for a new baby and then trying to figure out how I can use it with my son's hockey pictures. I need generic ideas.
As far as pages looking the same: If it's all the same topic I kind of like the unity of sameness. :D
ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter