Scrapbook - Frequently asked questions

piratesmate said:
Well, for me it's the albums. :( I just don't like working in them...it takes too much organization to do them in order. Yes, you can undo them to move pages, but whatever is on the back is still there & I tend to work in 2pg LOs. I love the quality though. :(

:confused3

It's funny you mention the albums . . . that is exactly why I finally checked out this forum! What do you use. I have several CM albums - love the quailty, but not the ease of use. I love being able to move pages around and not have things permanently made "back to front". What does everyone use? Some of the cheaper store bought ones are just that - cheap! Generally speaking, I don't like the look of 3 ring binders (unless someone has something special.)

You can use perfect fit paper for the 12 x 12 albums then you can move pages about as much as you like. I scrap to order so it is not an issue for me. Or maybe I'm just a**l ! :guilty:

We have many digital scrapbooking resources at .digiscrapinfo.com and links to free fonts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter