Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't heard the latest on Ike! Nothing is for sure! We'll keep thinking good thoughts & no hurricanes for your trip!!!pixiedust:

the hurricane center has it hitting florida at 8pm on Tuesday. looks like category 3 in Miami. We are still going just hope it doesn't stick around too much.

the hurricane center has it hitting florida at 8pm on Tuesday. looks like category 3 in Miami. We are still going just hope it doesn't stick around too much.

I wouldn't worry Scott, Ike looks to be moving fast so hopefully if he hits it will be over quickly unlike Fay. :headache:

I wouldn't worry Scott, Ike looks to be moving fast so hopefully if he hits it will be over quickly unlike Fay. :headache:

that is what I am thinking and hoping. my luck it will be for days and Biff will never go to Disney again.

Oh well, solo trips for me. :rotfl2:

no yeah. just re-booked. 12/13 - 12/20

at least i will see the christmas decorations.

Oh no! Did Ike scare you guys off?

The Christmas decorations will be nice.

he scared Biff. also his friend in Miami said next week is going to be wet. :mad:

so he said to rebook.

I do look forward to the Christmas decorations.

Tough break, but maybe by Christmas you'll feel 100% good again, and can enjoy it even more. Plus, the Christmas stuff will be great! Do something fun this weekend to make it up to yourself, then start counting down the days to the next trip!

That stinks :(.

Christmas will be nice though -- all those great decorations!
yeah I do look forward to seeing the decorations

Christmas was really nice but beware the crowds!
we are goign the week before and was told it is quiet. 12/13 - 12/20

Sorry you had to reschedule Scott. Christmas is nice though. And you are still going next month right?
me too but it is ok. yes

Tough break, but maybe by Christmas you'll feel 100% good again, and can enjoy it even more. Plus, the Christmas stuff will be great! Do something fun this weekend to make it up to yourself, then start counting down the days to the next trip!
well I go on 10/17 so it is close. I would like to be 100% better when I go

That stinks! I guess the trade is that you get to be there for christmas!

That stinks! I guess the trade is that you get to be there for christmas!

yeah. I am not too upset over it. I am dizzy and have a migraine today so this gives me more time to heal.

Hi Scott! I haven't read anything yet. I just wanted to check in to see if you had gone yet........ so sorry that you are not feeling well. :hug: nat

Hi Scott! I haven't read anything yet. I just wanted to check in to see if you had gone yet........ so sorry that you are not feeling well. :hug: nat

don;t read. it has been postponed. new thread coming in a few minutes.

Sorry to hear you had to re-book, It must be hard the day before you were supposed to leave :(

I'm so glad you have good dates for December though! The weather will be much better, and the decorations wonderful :goodvibes

It's great you get to go next month too. Are you going to the MNSSHP then?

Sorry to hear you had to re-book, It must be hard the day before you were supposed to leave :(

I'm so glad you have good dates for December though! The weather will be much better, and the decorations wonderful :goodvibes

It's great you get to go next month too. Are you going to the MNSSHP then?

it is ok. I am actually looking forward to the new dates.

I am thinking about it. I only have 2 park days next month so I think it may be that and Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter