Scooter Rental Suggestions?

Thank you all that responded to my forum. I figured I'd let everyone on my forum know who I ended up going with and about my experience. I went with Walker Mobility Scooter Rentals since, they had the longest battery life advertised on their water resistant scooters with a 4.8 rating on Google Reviews. I spoke with Cherilyn that not only took my order but, answered each one of my questions with kind and detailed responses. My kids were stoked that I was able to keep up with them all day and night. I never had to worry about charging my scooter or having to stop riding it in the rain. It came with damage insurance, 2 usb ports, a fancy cellphone holder, 2 cup holders, basket, horn and a headlight. Talk about riding in style lol The driver that delivered my scooter was very professional and punctual. Needless to say I will be renting from them again next time. 😁🛵

Glad it worked out for you! The kids always appreciate you carrying things in the baskets lol. And I could never go without the optional cup holder :) If someone was not "sure" they needed one, there are scooters at each park entrance for $50 a day I think - downside is you cannot reserve them, so a bit scary not knowing if they are there, positive is one less thing to fuss with getting to/from the parks.

Glad it worked out for you! The kids always appreciate you carrying things in the baskets lol. And I could never go without the optional cup holder :) If someone was not "sure" they needed one, there are scooters at each park entrance for $50 a day I think - downside is you cannot reserve them, so a bit scary not knowing if they are there, positive is one less thing to fuss with getting to/from the parks.
Thanks! :-) lol Yes ,the basket does come in handy 🤣 Needless to say most of the shopping bags would end up in the basket. The parking is such a long walk that I personally didn't mind having to take it in/out of the parks. I did a week's rental and by doing so I was paying way less than $50.00 a day so, it was a pretty great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter