Sci-Fi

Has anyone brought a young 2/3 yr old here? were they scared of the dark room and the noise ? I have adr's here but I'm not sure my just turned 3yr old will enjoy. (I've been here only poked my head in) popcorn::
I took my boys when they were 2½ and 4 and there were no problems with them being scared at all. I plan on going this June with our daughter who will be just a week shy of 3 and sons (6 & 7). The clips are so short that I think you could distract them if you thought you had to.

A very fun place. My little ones were 3 and 5 and loved it there, so did the older ones and my parents.

Has anyone brought a young 2/3 yr old here? were they scared of the dark room and the noise ? I have adr's here but I'm not sure my just turned 3yr old will enjoy. (I've been here only poked my head in) popcorn::

my 2 year old daughter wasn't scared at all, she didn't pay much attention to the movies though, she liked sitting in the car and played with her brothers and grandparents (my dh, her, and I sat in the middle seat)

We have had lunch here many times and really enjoy it. You should give it a try at least once, it is a fun place to eat. :)

The atmospere is really great but the food leaves a little to be desired unless you stick to burgers and shakes.

We just ate there last friday nite (4/27). I had the shrimp something-or-other and she had the Rueben. Mine was just OK, actually not great. She loved hers. The atmosphere was cool, but I wish they would change up what they show on the screen. I think it's the same loop they've played since the place opened. It would be nice to see trailers from more recent Sci-Fi movies interspersed now and then (Star Wars for example!).

Sci Fi is a lot of fun. The atmosphere is unforgetable. Truly Disney, and the shakes, my oh my :thumbsup2

couldnt have said it better myself but i always enjoy it more then the rest of my family because i grew up watching many of those great sci-fi clips

just love this place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter