Sci-Fi or 50's Prime Time Cafe

My vote: Sci-fi Diner

The food at Primetime was, well, really, really bad!! Out of 3 adults and 4 teens we all left disappointed with our meal and would not return. Plus our waitress was either having an off day or she showed up to work at the wrong place as she didn't do any of the usual "performance" stuff.

Any truth to the rumor that Sci-Fi Dine In Theater will be re-named SyFy Dine In Theater?

LOL. Doubtful! And I suspect you're joking...

If not, one of the reasons why SciFi Channel changed their name to SyFy, was that they couldn't legally trademark the term 'SciFi' as it is considered a genre.

So to that end...The only scenario where that would come into play is if Disney licensed 'SyFy' from the network....or asked the network to sponsor the restaurant in exchange for SyFy network shows to be played....

Either scenario seems odd to me, since they have a perfectly workable formula in the current. Cheesy C-rated 50s scifi and greasy burgers seem to go together well.

LOL. Doubtful! And I suspect you're joking...

Yup. It was a joke. You were the first to pick up on it, so congrats! :thumbsup2

The change from SciFi to SyFy is odd, but I guess I can understand the reasoning. I also read an article about how advertisers didn't like the whole SciFi vibe (read: nerdy).

But SyFy? Jeesh, it sounds like a condition that's treated with penicillin, not a network!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter