School Uniforms

wdwherewecome

Mouseketeer
Anyone know of any deals to be had on school uniforms? I've purchased from French Toast and Old Navy in the past, just curious if there were any others out there with great deals and good quality. With only three weeks before school starts I better get started shopping while the selection is still good.

I have an email from Land's End where I bought polo shirts for $12 (short sleeves) and $15 (long sleeves). They also had DS's uniform shorts for $9.99! Pants were still $25.50, but for $137 I got 4 shirts, 2 pair of shorts, and 2 pair of pants. Shipping was free, I would be happy to forward the email to you.

I get the Lands' End emails as well. (and oh boy do they send a gazillion, it's borderline irritating). If you pay attention carefully they have decent sales on the pieces at different times throughout the summer. I got skorts and pants for $10 each and the shirts were about $15 each (I gave up on waiting for a sale on them because I needed to turn them into the school for monogramming -- which is way cheaper through the school)

We had a few old navy and target shirts last year, but I find that they just didn't last as long. The Lands' end ones have some sort of stain resister built right in which helped a lot. Most of our shirts from last year look almost new still (I only bought 5 so they got worn a LOT) but the shirts from last year are WAAY too small now. :)

The Children's Place has nice ones, too, and the quality is great. Right now, you can also get 15% off with the coupon and when you're checking out at the register, they offer to sign you up for their card and that gives you an additional 10% off whether you're approved for the card or not. If you don't have the coupon, just tell the cashier you forgot it or something and they'll put in the code for you.

We have a Uniform store here that carries clothes w/ logos for all the school districts. They also have an exchange program, where you get a dollar for every outgrown item.
Their stuff is comfortable and wears like iron. And the shirts are unisex, so when my oldest grew out of them, I past them down to the younger. Fourth year on some shirts.

I :love: uniforms!

Lands End was the main place I bought uniforms from in the past. I also did Old Navy but I found LE lasted the longest and looked the nicest after many washes. To me they are worth the extra money!

Sears...don't forget they have their guarantee that if they wear out, you can get them replaced.

Thanks for the advice. I will check out Land's End. I need something that will stand up to plenty of wear and tear. My DD8 & DD9 are both in the same size and are very hard on clothes. I did some shopping in our area today and found some good deals at both JCP ($9.99 polos, ($12.99 scooters) and Sears ($11.99 shorts/skirts). I got a couple polo type shirts at Old Navy but the pants/shorts didn't fit my DD as well as the IZOD and Dockers I got at the other stores.

We use www dot the children's wear outlet dot com They have great deals for boys and girls uniforms.

Lands End clearance section.!! I buy SS polos in the fall/winter for $5.99 and long sleeved in the spring and stock up for future years. I have 3 kids so someone will wear it. I just purchased this past summer a few skorts in the clearance section for $9.99.

Pants for Boys - Sears all the way!! That guarantee is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter