School Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
School Swap Progress Thread

Due date is January 23rd (that is when I need to receive your package). Please mail packages out by January 16th to ensure they are received by me by the deadline.

Slideshow: http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/sadsadler/School Swap 2009/?albumview=slideshow

The original sign-up thread is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=28546709#post28546709

If you are unable to complete your groups, please ask for an angel as soon as possible. I will be requiring the following check-in dates.

• December 3
• January 2
• Mail by January 16

If I have not heard from you within 3 days of the check-in date, a pm/e-mail will be sent. If I still do not hear from you within one week of that, I will ask for an angel. Please post your status on the Progress thread, which will be posted after sign-ups are closed.

You are making 2 elements per person for each group you have signed up for. Please see the original sign-up thread for the list of elements.

Please note:
• Each item must be embellished a minimum of 2 different ways. Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, primas (flowers), stickles, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers (matted stickers/clipart are okay too), embossing, or inking.
• NO handwritten lettering on any items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, stickers or stamps.

Packing Instructions: use a Ziploc bag for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each individual bag with your DIS name, real name and group. Enclose these individual bags into a larger (no smaller than gallon size) Ziploc bag. Please use a gallon size bag for this even if your items may fit in a quart sized bag. Others’ items may not fit in the quart size. Label the gallon sized bag with your name, DIS name, and group.

Mailing Instructions: mail in a priority envelope or box and include $4.95 (envelope) or $10.35 (box) for return postage (stamps, cash, check) to return your items. Add $.65 for delivery confirmation. Please do not send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these.

=======================================================

If you have not already done so, please PM the following information to me: your DIS name, name, mailing address, email address, and phone numbers. Email and phone numbers will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you.

Players & Their Groups:

PM’d their info to me
Checked in 12/3
Checked in 1/2
Mailed to me
Received by me :thumbsup2
Mailed to you popcorn::
Received by you :woohoo:

:woohoo: 123SA – 1, 2, 3
:woohoo: Arizona Rita - 7
:woohoo: Aroyer – 2, 9
:woohoo: AWM – 3, 8, 9, 10, 11
:woohoo: BearBear - 9
:woohoo: DisneyIsTerrific – 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11
:woohoo: Djackow – 6, 10, 11
:woohoo: Estherhead – 2, 8
:woohoo: Ksjayhawks – 5, 6, 7
:woohoo: MazdaUK– 7, 8
:woohoo: MazdaUK’s Niece - ToraUK - 9
:woohoo: MichellePooh – 1, 7
:woohoo: Michi Belle– 1, 2
:woohoo: MickeyTeacher – 3, 7, 8
:woohoo: Mickster – 2, 3
:woohoo: Minnie Garden – 1, 2
:woohoo: New England Eeyore– 5, 6, 10, 11
:woohoo: Party of 3 – 1, 2, 8
:woohoo: Rlovew – 1, 7, 9

Angel - PN96

Please double check that I have your groups listed correctly. Also, be sure to go back to the original sign-up thread to see how many to make for each group. There is a variety of amounts with some only making 3 and some making 7. Be sure to check!

Thanks for joining and have fun!!!!!!

:wave:
I am here and I have some prototypes done and two groups complete. :thumbsup2

I do need djackow's school colors though.

i'm here too! i have nothing done!!!

hi speedy! i see you have 2 groups done!!!! i am so changing your name!

that's it! she needs a new name too then!
how about lightin' mcqueen!?

:lmao: Good one Holl! I so need to get started on this- I'm thinking in the next week or so. I am about to be in party h-e-double hockey sticks. 2 baby showers in Jan, DD's bday in early March, DS's bday in April and another baby shower in May. :scared:

Boy I really dropped the ball on this one! I was so caught up in weird that I thought we neede to make a 12x12 for this one too and Ive got all kinds od stuff, all kitted too! Now I have to limit myself!! And IF I had read more carefully I might have joined more groups! Oh well!:lmao:

Boy I really dropped the ball on this one! I was so caught up in weird that I thought we neede to make a 12x12 for this one too and Ive got all kinds od stuff, all kitted too! Now I have to limit myself!! And IF I had read more carefully I might have joined more groups! Oh well!:lmao:

Don't laugh. I thought these were 12x12 too at first. I had some cool things in mind for the mats, but they don't work if you try to put them in a baggie. :rotfl2:

Sorry for the confusion. I'm glad that you at least joined us in 1 group though!!!

AWM- Not laughing but am feeling better about not being alone!:goodvibes

DIT- Im glad I'm here too! Maybe this is God's way of saying to slow down a bit before Dec hits!:scared1:
At least with this Im keeping my feet wet!:goodvibes

Ooohhh! A nickname! So much better than my awful screen name.

ok good! glad i could help! & glad you're not mad!

:lmao: Good one Holl! I so need to get started on this- I'm thinking in the next week or so. I am about to be in party h-e-double hockey sticks. 2 baby showers in Jan, DD's bday in early March, DS's bday in April and another baby shower in May. :scared:

party princess!!! that's what i call you!

Well....those initials kinda work with all the coffee she drinks.
:rotfl2:

But really, I see her with one of those tall pointy silk princess hats with the flowing veils on them as a Party Princess.

Well Party Princess might be better than Potty Princess- and PixieDustForever got that one- although the initials are the same.

Rebecca

party princess!!! that's what i call you!

Well....those initials kinda work with all the coffee she drinks.
:rotfl2:

But really, I see her with one of those tall pointy silk princess hats with the flowing veils on them as a Party Princess.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh goodness, y'all are too funny! Party Princess.... it fits with my cars name- Princess.

I'm checking in. I will be working on this today, not sure how much I will get done though. I have to work the next 4 nights.
Cindy

Progress? I think I signed up. There's my progress. Haven't even thought about this one yet...sigh...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter