• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

School Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

Making me jealous:headache:

I'll probably do this over the holidays with DNiece:goodvibes

I made photomats for 3rd grade group, still need to do another element. Still need to plan out the other groups.

Hmmm...I don't have Locker Talk. Didn't think I liked it. With $29 cart sale coming up maybe this deserves another look.

Locker Talk is a great cartridge, I have used it a lot in DD's school album. I am sure I will pull mine out for this swap as well. :thumbsup2

I'll be using Locker Talk too! It was my free cart from the Walmart promotion earlier this year.

Thanks for checking in! :thumbsup2 I haven't done anything on my groups except think about what I might do!:goodvibes

I've been looking at my Locker talk too!BUT, I may not use it now since everyone else may use it. Which is fine, because it's cool to see what everyone would use it with their vision. I may just embellie a clip art like crazy for a photo mat. Not sure though. We'll see. It's hard not to use Locker Talk, it's really cute!:rotfl:
Hey 123sa, who is going to have the $29 cart sale anyway? Do you mind sharing?:cheer2:

I've been looking at my Locker talk too!BUT, I may not use it now since everyone else may use it. Which is fine, because it's cool to see what everyone would use it with their vision. I may just embellie a clip art like crazy for a photo mat. Not sure though. We'll see. It's hard not to use Locker Talk, it's really cute!:rotfl:
Hey 123sa, who is going to have the $29 cart sale anyway? Do you mind sharing?:cheer2:

Rumor is Michaels on thanksgiving day from 6pm-9pm. However, I plan to take advantage of creativexpress.com price match policy so I don't have to leave my house. If you would like info on this send me a pm with your email address. I think I still have the email from creative express that i can forward to you.

Pulled my papers and ToraUK (DNiece) has chosen her screen name and made a start:thumbsup2

I'm checking in for december 3rd, but have nothing done! It's on my brain but trying to get over the 4x4 first!

I'm checking in for December 3rd- I have not started working on it yet.
S :)

I am checking in for Dec 3rd. I have my ideas but I haven't done any actual work yet.

Rebecca

Checking in also.
I've have done no more than I posted on the sign up thread.
Need to make prototypes and then I can do more with this one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter