Scene+ Program

I kind of double dipped.
Bought a $100 Gift Card from Fresh Co = 500 Points ($5)
Spent 50$ of it at Sobeys getting 2 planters= 500 Points ($5)
It's nice having a Fresh Co and Sobeys fairly close to each other.

So far I am up to about $900 cash Points since Nov 2022.
Working towards my 2025 winter getaway south. :beach:
So far I have only had one time where points didn't post correctly and they were pretty good about posting them when I issued an inquiry,,,, weird not to have to save oooodles & oooodles of receipts like I have to for Airmiles,,, no spread sheets & tracking either.

Hugs Mel

I picked up 2 FreshCo GC this week also. I only pick up a few things here and there at FreshCo so a larger investment in GC would take a while to go through. They never ask me if I want to redeem my points at FreshCo. Do they do that. Each time I go to Sobeys they always ask if I want to redeem so that's usually where I do it.

I picked up 2 FreshCo GC this week also. I only pick up a few things here and there at FreshCo so a larger investment in GC would take a while to go through. They never ask me if I want to redeem my points at FreshCo. Do they do that. Each time I go to Sobeys they always ask if I want to redeem so that's usually where I do it.
They can redeem Scene+ points at Freshco, yep.

I got a Spend $300, get 4,500 Scene points offer today for Freshco. I'm surprised to see such high numbers.
Wow!!!
And I thought Metro spend 150$ get 150 Airmiles was too high for me.
ElCray that Threshold is just too much for me.
For me I did donate 40$ in cereal and got 2,000 Points at Sobeys yesterday.
I might look at the allergy medication again as it has some points.

allergy1.jpg

Happy shopping everyone
Hugs Mel

I just checked my snail mail and my free Nestle ice cream treats (coupon) from Sample source arrived any size up to $7.99
Guess I'll be making a trip to Sobeys tomorrow ,,I also have this ,,not great but every point helps.

free1.jpg

Last edited:
@bababear_50 I'm getting allergy meds at Rexall this weekend, I've got a couple of overlapping offers and i think there's one in the flyer as well. Threshold spend is low this weekend so I should be able to buy $40-ish worth of stuff, use $30 of my points and earn back close to $20 worth of points.

mind you, hubby might not need to take as much allergy stuff soon 😢

Wow!!!
And I thought Metro spend 150$ get 150 Airmiles was too high for me.
ElCray that Threshold is just too much for me.
For me I did donate 40$ in cereal and got 2,000 Points at Sobeys yesterday.
I might look at the allergy medication again as it has some points.

View attachment 763066

Happy shopping everyone
Hugs Mel

I just checked my snail mail and my free Nestle ice cream treats (coupon) from Sample source arrived any size up to $7.99
Guess I'll be making a trip to Sobeys tomorrow ,,I also have this ,,not great but every point helps.

View attachment 763065
Well I went for it! I even took my husband to help me. Stocked up on price-matched toilet paper and other non-perishable or freezable loss leaders from the other stores... Used a giftcard from a previous promo to pay! Got something like 5,700 Scene points, saved $58 on store specials and $60-some on price matching. Was exhausting. Lol.

Thought i would ask here before emailing Scene directly. Has anyone made purchases today (June 1, 2023) at Freshco and NOT receive ANY of their bonus offers? I purchased at least 5 items plus the spend $50 get 500 pts and DID NOT receive anything! The cashier scanned my card on my app and that is printed on my receipt. I'm hoping its just a glitch and the points will come on soon, unless of course, no one else has experienced this today, then I'll have to contact Scene customer service which is always FUN! :crazy2:

I am headed to FreshCo tomorrow
I will let you know what my receipt says.
Hoping to do the spend $50 get 500 Points.
1 extra offer I might pick up is the Lays small bag multi pack 18's for 90 Points.

Mel1.jpg
Mel2.jpg
I did shop on Wednesday at Sobeys and my points 1550 already posted to my account the next day (Thursday).
Hugs Mel

I am headed to FreshCo tomorrow
I will let you know what my receipt says.
Hoping to do the spend $50 get 500 Points.
1 extra offer I might pick up is the Lays small bag multi pack 18's for 90 Points.

View attachment 764885
View attachment 764886
I did shop on Wednesday at Sobeys and my points 1550 already posted to my account the next day (Thursday).
Hugs Mel
Hi Mel, how did Freshco go? I chatted on the Freshco app with someone who told me to wait 48hrs for my points to be posted and they still haven't so he told me to call their support line, which I just did and they have no record of my card being scanned that day 🤦‍♀️ so now I must email pictures of my receipt etc to them. I told them this is a huge inconvenience for anyone to have to do. What a pain! 😤 But Ill do it for the 855 points I rightfully earned!

Hi Mel, how did Freshco go? I chatted on the Freshco app with someone who told me to wait 48hrs for my points to be posted and they still haven't so he told me to call their support line, which I just did and they have no record of my card being scanned that day 🤦‍♀️ so now I must email pictures of my receipt etc to them. I told them this is a huge inconvenience for anyone to have to do. What a pain! 😤 But Ill do it for the 855 points I rightfully earned!
Hi Hon
Just got in... late Sat sleep in.
so my receipt says
Spd 50 get 500 PTS and
Total points earned 500.
I find if I shop the first day the points are available that some stores don't load them to their system causing me more than once to take photos of my bill and submit it to Scene ,,,yeah a Royal Pain in the ,,,,,,
Hopefully your points post soon.
Hugs
Mel

Hi Hon
Just got in... late Sat sleep in.
so my receipt says
Spd 50 get 500 PTS and
Total points earned 500.
I find if I shop the first day the points are available that some stores don't load them to their system causing me more than once to take photos of my bill and submit it to Scene ,,,yeah a Royal Pain in the ,,,,,,
Hopefully your points post soon.
Hugs
Mel
Thanks for replying. So glad you got your points. I'm now playing run around since the reply to my email told me to call them. 🙄 So I told them to call me... if it weren't so many points I wouldn't bother. OK Im done complaining. Have a great weekend! 🤗

I'm just wondering. Do the app offers (buy anything get 250 Scene points) show up immediately on your receipt?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter