• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB: February Challenge?!

Pam

DIS Veteran
Are we having a Feb. Scrapbook Challenge? If so, I'd like to toss my hat in the ole ring.

Of course I haven't done a single page yet - guess I'm hoping to be motivated by a challenge....

Pam

Yes, Pam - every month is a challenge as far as I'm concerned:D ! I think I was the "high scorer" for last month so I thought I would make a little goodie bag for this month's winner. This makes it official - get scrappin ladies!!

Lisa

Count me in for February. I'm scrapping while I watch the Olympics. I'm working on a trip to Europe I took in the summer of 1980 with some explorer scouts.

Lisa, PM me with your snail-mail address, so I can get your goodie bag in the mail to you!

You can count me in for this month. I am starting a scrapbook for both DS and DD. I hope to get a few pages done now that the holidays are over with.

The first real pages since - eeek- November? October? oh dear. These were special - my friend Shashi's Hindu Wedding!

I replied to the how're ya'll doing post, but forgot to reply to this to throw my hat in the ring. I'm in. I've only done 6 pages so far, but I'm going to a scrap gettogether tonight so maybe I'll get more done :-))

Sounds like everyone is doing great so far! I want to say a HUGE thank you to Merry Poppins for the incredible paper piecing of Mickey Mouse for my goodie for winning last month. I am so thrilled to have this for my scrapbook. Thanks again!!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter