SB: Can't seem to get motivated

Deb, LOL --- ok, I'll take the 2 wks.

But if I want to....can I scrap? Can I at least shop? LOL

I talked to DH last night & said we both need to learn to keep things simple & just get them done....and not make bigger projects out of them. We are going to try to knock a few projects off our lists this weekend. Wish us luck.

Should we let her if she feels like it before the 2 weeks are up?

She said she doesn't join the challenges because of the deadline stress. So we wouldn't be preventing her from accomplishing anything there....

Maybe shopping but I'm thinking a total ban of actual scrapping. If she starts begging for early release ;) :p then mayyybbbeeee. That would be evidence that she is over her dry spell. We don't want a relapse now do we? :D :) :D :)

Deb

how about:
if she gets some great idea she can make sketches, and page kits , but thats it!

She has to wait the FULL 2 weeks to put the pages together!
Organize - youll have more fun scrapping that way too!
:)
PAttyT

OMG -- such pressure...LOL --- 2 weeks.

OK....I'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what I can do!

Yes, we can't have a relapse! But if I've disappeared, I'm probably off wandering around in the woods geocaching -- if the sun ever comes out.

Oh....and Timon (Cass) will have to snitch on me if I cheat in those 2 weeks...because I email her all the time with questions & progress. (The poor girl. :rolleyes: )

LOL Splsh!!! :teeth:

Wow! Banned from scrapping! Hmmm well, I won't tell if you won't! :rolleyes: LOL!!! ( Did I say that out loud??? )

BTW, I am a loner too! I don't think I could scrap with other people around?? I like to play my music loud and sing and do a little dancin' in my chair :p

Kudos to all you scrappers who get together and do it...I am not a people person...just a big hermit :eek:

Now that I am done Hawaii...I lost interest in scrapping my "life" :rolleyes: hmmm maybe I will do some tomorrow???:confused:

Originally posted by Timon
I like to play my music loud and sing and do a little dancin' in my chair :p

Ok, now there's a picture I can't get out of my head. LOL ;)

Hey! I know how to have fun when I AM scrapping :p

By the way, when I made that post last night about singing and dancing...well, it made me wanna scrap! LOL So I went upstairs and did two more layouts last night! And now I am done 2000....onto 2001 this morning!!!:cool:

We just got back from Home Depot to grab a few items to finish DH's closet project tomorrow...................and .....................

I couldn't resist grabbing some Mickey icon paint chips

........JUST IN CASE I got some motivation to scrap something. LOL

(Don't tell --- OK ?????)

2 in every pretty color :teeth:

I think I'm more inspired in the summer months. Just figured out last night that if I could average 2 layouts a day for the whole summer, I'd be caught up to the present. (Of course that doesn't count going backward to all those baby pictures, etc)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter